Sick

You told Sans you were going to visit Alphys and Undyne for a bit. He nodded and hugged you before you went upstairs to get ready.

You put on a (f/c and fave band/theme) t-shirt and blue jeans. You threw on one of Sans's hoodies. You felt funny, but you ignored it and took a Tylenol. You put your hair into a ponytail before finally walking out the door.

As you approached Waterfall, you felt worse. You thought of turning back, but you didn't.

You kept walking and after what felt like an eternity, you arrived at the lab. You walked inside and collapsed on the chair nearby. Alphys heard you come in and came to greet you, but when she saw your condition she called for Undyne. She then ran over to you and asked you if you were okay.

"I...I'm not sure," you said. You felt sick.

"U-Undyne! Hurry!!" Alphys said. Undyne ran in quickly.

"I'm here!" She said. She looked at you and then at Alphys.

"What's happening?" Undyne asked.

"I-I think she's s-sick!" Alphys said. Undyne ran over and picked you and Alphys up.

"HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS! WE'RE GOING BACK TO SNOWDIN!" She yelled, sprinting to Snowdin.

"U-Undyne! Slow d-down, please!" Alphys pleaded.

"SORRY BABE! I NEED TO GET (Y/N) TO SANS AND PAPYRUS NOW!" She yelled again.

You had finally arrived in Snowdin, yet again.

"YO SANS! YOUR FIANCÉ IS SICK!" Undyne said as she kicked the door down.

"What!?" Sans said, teleporting into the room. He levitated you over to him. He cradled you in his arms worriedly.

"Oh my god! (Y/n) are you okay?" he asked you. You shook your head. He teleported you to his room and laid you down on the bed. He felt your forehead with his hand.

"You're burnin' up. I'll get you some water!" he said, teleporting to the kitchen for a glass of water. He came back upstairs carrying a large cup of water.

"Here you go," He said. You thanked him for his efforts. He told you if you needed anything else to just call him. You realized that you left something at Alphys's. Sans's hoodie.

"Sans. I left your hoodie at Alphys's place."