Surprise!

You got home to see the boys on the couch with Gaster watching TV.

"Hey guys," you said. Sans looked up and smiled, standing up and walking over to you.

"How'd it go you two?" He asked.

"Fabulously, darling!" Mettaton said, coming in behind you.

"How's about you guys? You got all the planning done alright?" You asked.

"I would be lying if I said it went horribly," Sans said.

"Great! Now we just need to-" you said, being interrupted by knocking at the door.

"I'll get it," you said, turning to open the door.

"Hey! This is the Skeleton residence right?" (F/n) asked.

"(F-f/n)!?" You asked, shocked.

"Hey, how'd you know my name? Ah, who cares. You must be a friend of (y/n)'s! This is the house of Sans and Papyrus, right?" She asked.

"Y-yea," you said. She smiled.

"Great! Can I come in then?"

"S-sure! Go ahead," you said. She walked in.

"Heya, Sans! Where's (y/n)?" She asked.

"Uh...you seriously didn't tell her, (y/n)?" Sans asked you.

"I forgot!" You said.

"Wait...(y/n)? No way that is you!" (F/n) said.

"Hehe...long story really," you said. She stared at you for a moment.

"You have a lot of explaining to do!" She said.

You sighed and walked over to the kitchen, beckoning her to follow you.

You two sat down at the table and talked about the whole incident.

"Okay okay, lemme get this straight. You died...from a Temmie...then you came back to life after being sucked into the void for a week? That's crazy!" She said.

"Well, it happened. So uh...why are you here?" You asked.

"Well, I was going to visit you and congratulate you face to face! I had a couple days off from work and I wanted to stop by. Man,you don't see each other for six months and all of a sudden your best friend dies and comes back as a skeleton!" (F/n) said.

"Well, do you want anything?" You asked.

"A glass of water?" She said.

"Sure thing," you said, getting up to fix a glass of water for your friend. You got yourself one and sat back down. You gave her the glass and started to sip on your own.

"Man, what color is your magic by the way?" She asked.

"It's (f/c). So is my soul, but it got flipped upside down. Monster souls are actually upside down, which is pretty neat," you said. She grinned.

"Nice! You know how to do anything with that magic yet?"

"I can teleport and fight. I'm surprised Sans didn't teach me basic magic to start with, but I'll learn eventually," you said.

You involuntarily levitated your cup up to your mouth and took a sip of it, then put it back down.

(F/n) stared at you.

"What?" You asked, your eye fading out.

"Haven't learned basics huh?" She said, sarcasm filling her voice.

"What do you mean?"

"I just saw you levitate that cup two seconds ago!"

"Wait..." You said, finding your hands in the exact position they were in before you drank some water.

"I did it without even noticing I did it?" You said.

"Seems training isn't really needed much anymore. It's instincts baby!" (F/n) said, pounding the air with her fists.

"Guess so," you said, giggling.

(F/n) decided to visit. I was originally gonna have her just stay until the wedding, but uh...nah. It's a month away for Pete's sake! I have an epilogue already written and maybe a mini sequel planned? I'm not sure bout that, but it may happen :3