Funeral

(Sans POV)

I walked beside the open casket and looked inside to see her beautiful face one last time. She looked so peaceful and beautiful in her pearls and fancy dress. I reached inside to grab her hand, the engagement ring still on her finger.

"I do," I whispered to myself. I knelt down and kissed her cold forehead. Luminescent blue tears fell from my sockets as I sat up and took one last look at her before joining Papyrus and Mettaton.

"Brother, I know this must be hard for you. I just want you to know that if you need anything, just let me and Mettaton know. We'll be cutting out our trip to the Bahamas to help you through this," he said.

"I...I miss her so much Paps!" I said. I grabbed him and sobbed into his ribs. He knelt down and hugged me, orange tears falling from his eyes.

"I miss her too, Sans," he said. Mettaton sniffled at the sight. She walked over to see (y/n) one last time.

"Goodbye, darling. We will all miss you," Mettaton said. She walked back over after setting a single rose into the coffin with her.

-time skip cause I can't remember how funerals work-

"Does anyone have any words to say about (y/n)?" Asgore said.

"I do," I said. I walked up to the podium beside (y/n).

"A-as you may know, (y/n) was one of the kindest, most sincere people you could meet. She always knew what to say, she always made everyone feel welcome in her presence. I had proposed to her the day before this happened. Before then, she was a great friend, girlfriend, and I bet she would've been a wonderful woman to spend the rest of my life with. I loved her more than life itself and if I had lost me brother too, I don't think I'd be giving a speech now. (Y/n) will be missed by all why knew her and cared for her. I know I will. My only wish at this point w-would be to be to hold her in my arms o-one more time. T-to tell her I love her again. To..to...." I couldn't help myself. I started to cry as Asgore lead me back to my seat.