Food, Teleporting, Naps, and Dummies

You woke up on the couch, the TV off. You heard Gaster and Papyrus in the kitchen, most likely cooking.

"Morning, (y/n)," Gaster said, peeking through the doorway. You smiled.

"Morning, dad," you said. Sans's door opened to reveal the skeleton himself walking out. You had the urge to stretch, but you were a little scared to. Popping your joints probably isn't the best idea as a skeleton and you really had no muscles to stretch anyways.

"Morning, babe," he said from the top of the stares. You say up and yawned.

"Morning, Sans," you replied. You stood up and headed for the kitchen, but Sans stopped you.

"Hey, did you sleep okay after what happened?" He asked. You smiled and nodded.

"Gaster helped a lot. Letting it out really does a thing or two for nightmares like that," you said. Sans grinned wide.

"That's great! Anywho, I figured after breakfast I'd take you over to the judgement hall for training with your magic. Whaddya say?" He asked.

"That'd be great," you said, starting off towards the kitchen again. Papyrus was at the stove with eggs on a pan and Gaster was taking care of drinks and toast.

"Good morning, beauties!" Mettaton said, floating in as her ghost form. Papyrus smiled and grabbed a plate that was beside him. Translucent food was on it.

"Papy! Thank you!" She said, grabbing the plate of ghost food. Papyrus blushed a little.

"No problem, Mettaton," he said. You took a seat at the table with Sans.

"Mind explaining your dream to me?" He asked.

"I guess so," you said. You started to explain your dream and as you went on with the part where Sans was there, he looked more and more upset.

"You were...afraid of me because you thought I was mad at you for dying? I was in tears when I found you! And the fact that you're here now is...its just...a miracle! I could never be mad about this!" Sans said. You smiled.

"I know," you said, hugging him. He hugged you back.

"Here you go, you love birds," Gaster said, setting a plate on the table.

"One plate? Really, G?" You asked. He shrugged.

"We ran out of plates," he lied. You rolled your eyes and grabbed a fork. You started eating on the eggs on one half of the plate while Sans started on the other. You could easily tell they were his, because ketchup smothered them.

"Hey, remember when I said I wanted that song to play at my funeral, Sans? I never heard it," you said. Sans stiffened up a bit.

"Crap! I forgot all about that! Sorry, (y/n)!"

"It's okay. I can play it later on my own time. I just was wondering what happened to that," you said, grinning.

"Kinda weird to talk about your own funeral. Speaking of, did anyone get the tombstone up? There's no need for it if she's alive now," Sans asked.

"Taken care of. We got Asgore to convince the funeral service managers to get the tombstone out and sand it back down for someone else. There was a group that hadn't had the money for it, so we donated it and had it sent to be engraved for them. Though, it was a little nerve wracking trying to tell the managers that (y/n) had literally came back to life, but we had evidence to support the claim," Mettaton said.

You really did find it weird to talk about this. How often does a person come back to life after dying from a Temmie and have to have the tombstone picked up?