Dinner

"Well I guess that can explain Burger Pants's happy mood lately," Sans said, looking at the couple leave. You laugh and hug him again.

"Thank you Sans! This was a fun night!" You said.

"I told you it'd be special!" Sans responded. "But we're not teleporting home. We're gonna take a limo!"

"No. Freaking. WAY! You gotta limousine!?" You said. You had never been in a limo and had always wanted to ride in one.

"Of course darling! It's my personal limo and I have a new driver!" Mettaton said.

"Ok, let's eat!" Papyrus said. You had waited on the couple to finish performing to finally eat so you could all dine together again. You all sat down and picked out your food.

"Hi! My name is Diana! I am your waitress this evening! Can I help you with some of our appetizers or can we skip straight to the entrées?" The girl asked. She was a human, her long dark brown hair was pulled up in a ponytail. Her attire was similar to Grillby, but instead of long black pants it was an above-knee black skirt with dark grey leggings underneath reaching below her knees. You were seeing more and more humans in the Underground after Frisk broke the barrier.

"Oh, just get to the entrées! I'll have lasagna, my brother would like spaghetti! The lady would like (fave food at a fancy restaurant)," Sans said. Mettaton couldn't eat, so she didn't. She did, however, get a cup of oil because that was the only thing she could consume. That or ghost food items.

"Ok! Congratulations by the way on the proposals! Hope you have a good wedding you guys!" Diana said, writing all the orders down before walking off.

You all sat there and chatted for a good seven minutes. Your food came out and you all dug in.