Missing

.:~Aria's POV:.~

I dashed off behind Tim and my brother with De and Wally following us close behind.

"Where's Bella?!" I panicked.

"She and Alana must of been kid napped......" Wally gasped quietly.

Everyone held their attention on the security footage,waiting for the kidnapper to reveal them self on the footage.

"Bane.." I snarled,pushing past Wally and De to go get my sister.

"Aria! No!" Nightwing snapped,grabbing my shoulder and pulling me back to face him,"One sister got taken under my watch...the other will be staying here where it's safe. Under Tim's eye."

"Whoa!! Lana is my sister! You'd best know I'll be going to get her."Tim retorted, shooting a glare at Dick.

"Wally,Jason,Zaria,and I will go get them. You stay here and keep an eye on  De and my other little sister." Dick commented, heading out of the hideout with those on his team.

I held my death glare on my brother even moments after he had already left the hideout.

"First day here and already there is a mission...." I grumbled to Nightwish.

"Huh..-Oh yea..It's a lot of excitement." Deanne chuckled shifting uncomfortably.

"Weren't we expecting two more new people along with Nightwing's little crush?" Tim mumbled, continuing to pout on the couch.

I held my face of confusion for a slight moment before remembering about my brother mentioning two new girls coming in a little later this week.

"Is every mission picking like that?" De asked.

"Depends on whether my brother is on his man period or not..." I smirked staring hard at the door. De giggled softly and then sighed looking off into space as if in deep-thought. Crossing my arms over my chest, I marched over to the couch and moodily sat down beside De and began to worry even more about Bella being out in the dark with that menace Bane and Tim's little sister.