Action

~•"Just One Yesterday"•~ Fallout Boy ~

_.:De's PoV:._

From the main room where I stood with Nightwing, I could still hear Zaria and and Tim taking turns chewing out Superbly on getting Erika pregnant. I couldn't help but burst out into a laughing fit while Nightwing face palmed.

"WHAT IS WITH EVERYONE BEING SO HORMONAL AROUND THIS CAVE?!" He groaned, running a stressful gloved hand through his messy black bangs. I smirked over at him and laughed even harder as Aria smacked Dick upside the head.

"OW, ARIA, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!"

"YOU DON'T HAVE ANY EXCUSE, MISTER IM GOING TO MAKE OUT WITH MY SISTER'S BEST FRIEND!!!" Aria yelled back at her older brother, despite her shorter height.

"AND THAT GIVES YOU A RIGHT TO HIT ME?! WHAT THE HE-"

"HANG ON I CAN'T WIN THIS ARGUMENT IF I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY BREAK MY NECK JUST TRYING TO SCREAM AT YOU!" Aria yelled again, trudging over to a foot stool. I couldn't breathe as she got onto the stool, crossed her arms over her chest, and gave Nightwing her best poutie face.

Nightwing was highly unamused, "Satisfied, Queen Aria?" He scoffed, the left corner of his lip curling into the hint of a smirk as his gaze met the furious Aria's.

"Not until you apologize to me and Wally-kins," She whimpered, putting on her best innocent puppy face. I laughed even harder,falling to my knees at how hilariously funny the two Grayson siblings were.

Nightwing looked about ready to explode.

"You want me to apologize to Wally even though he got you, my little sister, pregnant. HAVE YOU LOST YOUR DAMN MIND?! Hell no!" Dick turned his back on Aria, mimicking her pouting position perfectly.

"OH MY GOD. TWINS! !!!!" I squealed, clapping rapidly at the sight.

"I LOOK NOTHING LIKE HER/ HIM!!!" The Grayson Siblings snapped at the same time. I giggled uncontrollably at how adorable both of them were.

"I wish I had a sibling to argue with just like you guys argue," I laughed softly as Dick and Aria proceeded to go at it with each other.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆