More Little Sister Drama

.:~Erika's P.O.V.~:.

I sat on the edge of my bed debating on if how to break the news to my older siblings.

"Babe?" SuperBoy smiled,gently knocking on my already open door.

I looked up with teary eyes at the father of my unborn child,he to needed to be informed.

"Erika...what's wrong?"

"Connor....I'm...I'm..." I trailed off right as I was about to let the final word slip.

"Hungry? Tired?"

"Pregnant..."I whined, leaning over and burying my face in his shoulder.

"What?! Your sister is going to KILL me!!"

I left out a giggle and pulled away to meet his icy blue gaze," You aren't afraid of my brother?"

"Pfft! Nah...but Zaria...hell yea.." He shivered before planting a small kiss on my forehead.

I rolled my eyes,got up off the bed, pushed my lips to Connors once more before leaving to inform my siblings of the news. Surly since Dicks sister was also pregnant, I wouldn't be in so much trouble. I mean we are the same age.

.:~Zaria's P.O.V.~:.

I snuggled next to Jason on the couch watching Bella and Alana play in the middle of the floor while De prepared Dick for his lecture against Aria.

"He...hey sis." Erika chirped, plopping down beside Jase and I.

"Hey Erika. Have you talked to Kayla and Kenzie?" I asked, hoping she had made at least one friend other then Aria.

"Not yet...but I do need to talk to you and Timmy later." She coughed,her face starting to burn red as she got up and quickly left the room.

I looked over at De,who had seen the whole thing, and raised an eyebrow.

"Your little sister is most defiantly up to NO good." Jason grunted when I pushed against him to get up.

"Most defiantly...Watch Lana please.." I kissed him very passionately before chasing after my sister.

.:~Aria's P.O.V~:.

I jumped as Erika busted into the bedroom where Kayla and I were talking. She closed the door quickly,locked it, then ran over to me and grabbed my arms.

"Aria!!! How'd you tell your brother your pregnant?!" She blurted.

"The way you just did..." I coughed as Robin walked out of the bathroom into the room, Kayla quickly ran over and grabbed his hand.

"Oh god..." Erika yelped, falling back against the door.

"Connor....got you pregnant?!"

"Didn't this happen to you earlier?" Kenzie whispered in my ear.

I nodded slowly as another knock came through my door, watching closely at who came in when Erika opened the door.

"Zaria.....what a surprise." Erika coughed.

"Why are you so red and why is Timothy holding the look of murder?"

"Connor got her pregnant!!" Tim snapped.

"Oh hell no!" Zaria growled, leaving the room.

"Zar! No!" Erika cried, running after her.

I better go get De and Jason...I thought to my self, running the opposite direction of the others.

.:~Jason's P.O.V.~:.

"Zaria calm down!" I snarled, keeping a tight grip around my girlfriend as she snapped at Connor.

"Erika, get him out of here...." Aria mumbled.

"Not this again..."De groaned.

*****************************