Why All The Drama

.:~Makayla's P.O.V.:~

I opened my eyes a few times till they adjusted to my surroundings.Aria was standing over me with her hands on my shoulders I guess she had woken me up.

"Do you know where we are now..."She asked, leaning up so I could stand.
I sat up to get a better look around, it resembled my dads house.

"This looks like my da-"

I stopped talking as the images of my father shooting my mother filled my head, I shook my head of my thoughts as a loud scream erupted from the house.

"Kayla?!" Aria shouted as I sped up to the house.

I broke through the front door to find a younger me running down the stairs dragging a younger Kenzie behind me. We both were crying as we hid under the table, I was hugging onto Kenzie tightly as my mom tripped down the stairs, bleeding heavily from her side.

"Oh my god..."Aria gasped coming to my side.

"Makayla! Mackenzie! Where are you!!!" My father snarled coming down the stairs.

I looked over as younger me held a hand over Mackenzie's and holding my other arm around her rightly. My father getting closer and closer to the table where she and I hid.

"Mommy!!" Mackenzie cried, running towards our mom.

"No! Kenz!" Smaller me yelped.

Aria and I watched as my father trudged over towards my sister who was crying over our dead mother. Smaller me darted out from beneath the table shooting my first ice crystals out of my hands and hitting my father before dragging a crying Kenzie away from our mother.

.:~Acacia's P.O.V.:~

"I won't be listening to someone who hid my OWN children from me." Nightwing Snarled.

"Children?" Connor questioned.

"Not now SuperBoy." I groaned.

"Night! The monitors are at it again!" Tim busted into the room.

I shook my head as both Night and De darted off to the infirmary.

"What"

"His sister and Tim's girlfriend are in comas or something.." I sighed," I'll show you around."

.:~Makayla's P.O.V.:~

I jumped awake, my eyesight still blurry as a faint light filled my vision. Blinking a few time I started to recognize the room.

"K...Kayla?!" Tim gasped, squeezing my hand tightly.

I looked around the room locking my glance on Aria's still body.

"Wha..."

"Ivy poisoned you and Aria on the mission to get Bella. Y'all haven't woken in about two months..."  Kenzie quietly whispered.

"Aria hasn't woken yet?" I asked, starting to get up.

"No no. Stay still..." Tim soothed, kissing my head.

"You sure have missed a lot Kayla.." Kenzie smiled, taking my other hand.

.:~Aria's P.O.V.:~

I looked around the circus for Makayla only to see I was alone, besides the crowed walking into a tent with The name "The Flying Grayson's" was written on a banner.

"N...No.." I breathed, walking into the tent.

I spotted my family getting ready, I was holding a very little Bella while Dick talked to our Dad about something. My mom was doing my hair and rolling her eyes at whatever they were talking about.

"N...NOOO." I cried as the lights fainted off and they all ran out to perform, " I want my brother..."

I covered my eyes as minutes went by till there was screaming and gasping coming from around me. I then fell onto my knees and broke into tears. The sound of mine and nights younger voices screaming for our parents filled my ears.

"Dick! Wake me up!!" I sobbed.

.:~Mackenzie's P.O.V.:~

I glanced over at Aria who had started shaking and her monitor began going crazy.

"Get Dick!" Tim shouted, running over to her monitor.

I dashed off,running into Nightwing as I left the infirmary.

"Aria!" He gulped, running to her bedside and pulling her into his arms.

"Bubba is here...Shhh.."