Saviour

~"Hero"~

_Enrique Iglesias_

*.:~Aria'sP.O.V.~:.*

I jumped off my motorcycle as De jumped off hers. We casted a single glance at one another before dashing off inside the closed down building where our team was fighting of Bane and Posion Ivy.

"Shit! Zaria watch out!" Jason yelled from inside.

I darted inside with De following close behind, what we saw once we got in was going to be stuck inside of our heads for a while. My brother was laying unconscious near a corner and my boyfriend was unconscious not far off from him.

"Wally!!! Dick!!" I yelped, running over to try and wake them.

"Oh my go-" De gasped.

"Aria get them out of here! De come help us!" Zaria yelled, leaping over Posion Ivy's plants.

"Night...Wake up...Please." I whined, starting to call in Robin for help.

"Any time now Aria!" Jason growled throwing a punch at Bane.

"I'm trying! I'm only 95 pounds and you are expecting me to carry out not one guy but two guys that's always eat!" I snapped, dragging Night by his feet.

"Need help? A quiet yet soft voice asked behind me.

"Yes ple-.." I turned around to see two girls, possibly 17, with whiteish blonde hair and pale blue eyes looking at me, "Uh who are you?"

"Oh sorry. I'm Makayla and this is my twin sister Mackenzie." The one with her hair in a pony tail smiled.

"Uh yea..Can you get the other unconscious one over there and help me take them-"

"To the young justice hideout?"

"Yea...." I nervously replied.

"Kenz stay here and help those three out ok." Makayla said to her sister, grabbing Wally and dragging him outside.

.*~Back at the hideout~*.

Once Makayla and I had gotten the two boys back to the hideout,Batman and Superman had been outside ready to carry them into the infirmary while I took Makayla into the MB room and waited to see my boyfriend and brother.

"So you are Aria right?" She asked, sitting down on the couch.

"Yea. I'm dating Wally, the red head you brought here." I responded sitting down across from her.

"Your Nightwings little sister, me and Kenzie where supposed to meet everyone tonight but then we heard the fight so decided we would help out."

"Oh! You are the new arrivals! Well let me show you around then!"

.:~Makayla's P.O.V.~:.

I followed Aria around the hideout, meeting most of the team like BeastBoy and Superboy along with his girlfriend Erika.

"So mostly everyone here is related?" I asked as I accidentally bumped into someone going into the MB room.