Impossible

"Irresistible "_ Fallout Boy

~.: De's PoV :. ~ 

"ZARIA?!!!" Everyone yelped as Jason apologized repetitively to his ex girlfriend. 

"Where have you been, Zar?" I interrupted Jay's long apology, taking a step forward. Zaria doesn't have time to explain before we hear a groggy groan. And then a:

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WORKING AS A FUCKING VILLAIN?!!!  I THOUGHT YOU GUYS TOLD ME SHE WAS A GOOD PERSON NOW!! WHY DID SHE FIGHT US?! COULD SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT THE CRAP IS GOING ON?!"

I facepalmed myself, immediately recognizing the string of protests as the result of Erika waking up from being thrown across the room and being knocked senseless. Jason doesn't waste time answering Tim's sister, instead he turns to Zaria and holds her at arms length.

"Zar, babe, are you ok?-"

"Your asking the person who attacked us if she's ok...WHAT UNIVERSE AM I IN AGAIN?" Erika yelled as she rubbed a bruise on the side of her cheek.

"Erika, please be quiet," Tim groaned as he heaved himself to his feet once more. Walking towards his other sister he asked, "Zar, why were you working with Ivy against us?" Zaria, still being held in Jay'S arms, looks utterly clueless.

"Against...I'd never fight on the side of villains...what are you all talking about...? And why are we in this trashy place?" Zaria looks at her surroundings distastefully.

Jason and I exchanged confused glances while Tim pulled Zaria to him. He shone a small flashlight into her eyes carefully then placed it back into his utility belt.

"What? What's wrong with her?" Erika demanded, stumbling over to us. Dart's gaze travels over Zaria and she moves forward.

"Zaria was mind controlled. She has no recollection of why nor how she got here," Dart says, almost analyzingly as Erika comes closer. Jason seizes Zar'S hand and pulls her away from all of us.

"Mind controlled by Ivy? How the hell-" Jay cut me off as he examined his girl.

"Zaria, do you remember anything before you ended up here? Anything at all? Maybe running into Ivy?" Jason said cautiously. Zaria shakes her head.

"I don't know what happened. All I know is that I was heading back to my apartment to get something and then nothing." Zaria explained.

I sighed as Tim made a confused look, "Well we're not getting anywhere by just standing here while it rains outside. We need to get Bella back to the Hideout before Nightwing has a str-"

"You guys find Bella and the other squad yet? Oh. Looks like I checked up on you guys just in time," 

I glanced over at Robin's holographic 'R' insignia to see Nightwing's face being projected from it.

"Hey, Night!" I chirped, " Everything's all set and we're all good to go! We found Bella and the others but we also ran into Zaria too." I reported. Nightwing raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, she kinda atta-"

"We're heading back to HQ now!" I cut her off, elbowing her in the side as Dick'S eyes narrowed.

"Report to the cave ASAP," Nightwing cautiously said, "And don't lag behind." Then he signs off.

"Who tugged his string..." Wally grumbles, trudging up with a knocked out Aria being held bridal style in his arms.

"Oh, be quiet," I sighed exasperatedly, "Alright, Erika. Can you walk?"

"If I'm standing, I'm not dying and don't need assistance," she grumbled as she rubbed her side. I dipped my head in reply then looked to Jay and Zar.

"You can handle her, right?" I asked Jason. He nodded with a smirk.

"I've got her, don't worry," he chuckled, holding Zaria tight. I sighed and walked over to where Kenzie and Kayla lay in a heap on the floor. As I approached, Kayla groans and sits up shakily, so I veered to help Kenzie but Bella wailS and waves her arms at me to be picked up. I smile slightly and pick her up in my arms as she whimpers and buries her face in my shoulder.Tim wakes Kenzie up after he kisseS Kayla heatedly. 

"Alright, letS get back to the Cave before Nightwing sends Batman or something," Wally chuckled light heartedly. Then we all ride back to the hideout.

~~ Once at Hideout~~

"Mind Controlled??" Nightwing murmured thoughtfully.

"The only person we fought was Ivy though," Tim pointed out.

Dick glances at me then at Zaria who is sitting beside Jason.

☆☆☆☆☆☆