Trainwreck

.:~Jason's P.O.V.:~

I groaned when batman said for us to deal with the drama ourselves. My poor Zaria was attached by some crazy person and Dick was more worried about his dying sister

I stormed back to the infirmary were not only did Nightwing keep a worried look on his face towards Aria but so did Wally and Tim towards Kayla.

"Just pull the damn plug already!" I snarled walking over to cut off the machine.

"Jason Todd! Don't you fucking dare lay a finger on that machine!" Nightwing growled, jumping to his feet along with Wally.

"Zaria was nearly raped!" I shouted, shutting of the machine breathing for Aria.

"She's gone! Zar is here! Open your eyes damnit!" I raged, turning Kayla's off as well,"You to bird boy junior!"

"Jay! What the fuck! That's my girlfriend!"Tim yelled, running to turn it back on as the heart monitors raced.

"Your sister was attacked!!"

"Zaria is tough! She will be fine! She's never needed me before."

I felt my blood boil at the stupidity of all the males in the room. Nightwing had pushed me against the wall and threatened me before turning the machines back on and kicking me out of the infirmary.

I raced back to Zaria's room where she still sat frozen in the same spot, shivering like she were naked in the snow. Pulling her close to me and the blankets over us, I rubbed her back softly and kissed her forehead.

"Shhhh. Everything is ok, I'm here.." I cooed, hoping she'd fall asleep.

.:~Mackenzie's P.O.V.:~

"What are you guys doing?" I asked De and Erika who were both stumbling around the kitchen.

"Having f...fun." De giggled, falling back against the counter.

"Y'all are so drunk...Erika, you're 15 and your brother will murder you." I implied, taking the whisky bottle away from them.

"He won't find out! Now give that back." Erika complained, reaching for the bottle.

"I'm so glad I'm gay...No girl here to protect or worry about someone kissing them." I smiled.

"Well aren't you just a lucky duck..."De grumbled,"Now gimme back that drink!"

I yelped as both De and Erika tackled me to the ground and reached for the bottle of whiskey in my hand.

I need a girlfriend....

.:~Acacia's P.O.V.:~

I walked into the infirmary where Dick sat beside his sister Aria. She had grown a lot since the last time I had seen her,but she was very pale now and looked like she was heavily ill.

"What happened to her?" I asked, running a hand softly through Nights hair.

"Ivy got ahold of her and Kayla, they haven't woken up and it's been 3 days." West sighed, not looking up from Aria.

"She's expecting..."Dick mumbled,"My baby sister may die and she's having my niece or nephew..."

I sighed, wrapping my arms around his shoulders as he placed his hands on his face.

"Gimme a minute.." He coughed, getting up and walking outside.

"She looks a lot like their mom.." Tim added from Kayla's side.

"Yea..I know.." I smiled slightly, grabbing Aria's hand and giving it a gentle squeeze before walking back out.

.:~Emma's P.O.V.:~

I giggled as I slid my shirt off and threw it into the pile that held my shorts and bra along with Superboys shirt and pants.

"You are mighty sexy." I smiled, kissing his neck.

"Y..yea...bu-"

"Shh..No talking." I smirked, rubbing my hand over where he would be sensitive in a little bit.

.:~Makayla's P.O.V.:~

I followed Aria through her old house as she followed the younger version of her.

"Mommy." The younger Aria squealed.

I looked over the the women standing beside bigger Aria,but she didn't know it.

"Holy crap...You and your mother are twins!" I gasped, staring at the two Grayson's.

"Yea that's why I feel like me being around hurts my brother.."Aria sighed, a tear falling down her face as she glanced once more at her mom before walking out,"I wish I hadn't of been so harsh to him..Me and Bella are all he has family wise."

"Aria...Once we get out of here I'm sure he'll be glad to know you are ok. He won't care what happened in the past." I smiled, hugging Aria as we started towards the door.

*********************************