Girlfriend

"Girlfriend"- Avril Lavigne

~.: De's PoV :. ~ 

"Acacia? Who's...Acacia...?" I interrupted Nightwing and Tim, hostility bubbling in my veins.

"Nobody important,babe!" Dick said quickly as he elbowed Tim hard in the side. I narrowed my eyes.

"Tim," I growled, "Can I talk to you outside?" I demanded. Jason heard the angry tone in my voice and he laughed with amusement.

"Damn, lookS like you earned yourself an earful with that big mouth of yours, Tim" Jay laughed softly as I grabbed Tim by the arm aggressively and dragged him out of the Infirmary.

"What?!" He snapped at me, snatching his arm out of my grasp. I glared dangerously at him.

"Who's Acacia...and don't give me an excuse or I'll break your arm," I threatened darkly. Tim didn't look amused.

"Relax," he grumbled, "SheS my older sister. She died a long time ago but when she was alive she and Nightwing dated and whatever. But she's dead so you don't have anything to worry about," Tim pointed out, running a gloved hand through his cropped hair. I scowled at him fiercely.

"I don't believe you," I huffed bad temperedly, turning on him. He let out an exasperated groan.

"Fine. Don't believe me. But I'm telling you, she's dead," he snapped then he stormed back into the infirmary to check on Kayla tho she was still passed out.

I let out a frustrated groan and stomped back toward the infirmary almost tripping over Bella.

"Wishie! Wishie! Why mad, Wishie?" She squeaked as she pulled on my leg. I almost yelled at her to get off, but I stopped, closing my eyes, counting backwards from ten, and then letting out a small breath.

"Wishie is fine...I'm just...jealous that's all..." I coughed, picking her up.

Bella let out a cute little growl though she tried to look angry.

"Jewous? Who made Wishie jewous! I'll cwush dem! Nobody take Wingie from Wishie and me!" She pretends to punch at the air and I smile softly.

"At least I know that you'll protect me and Nightie," I giggled light heartedly. Bella smiled broadly then went back to her tough girl look as I set her down.

"Nobody take mine and yours Wingie!" She huffed and puffed, trudging angrily toward the infirmary to further 'protect' Nightwing from whoever this Acacia was.

☆☆☆☆