Gone?

:~Forever and Always:~

~Taylor Swift~

.:~Zaria's P.O.V:.~

"You honestly think I want to hear your excuses right now!?" I snarled at Jason, storming through the living room to my room.

"Zar! I didn't kiss her! For the love of God! You are such a bitch sometimes and you have little trust in me!" He snapped back, following me.

"Oh I'm a bitch now? Hmm I'll SHOW you being a bitch, skunk brain!" I yelled, shoving him backwards.

"Look here little girl, the whole reason I even tried to change my ways was because your family was here!"

"It's not like I need you here. So just leave! As a matter of fact, WE are done! I don't want shit to do with you!" I growled, beginning to throw his stuff at him.

"You don't mean that. You can't survive without me in your life Zaria." Jason chuckled, starting to walk out of the room.

" Oh but I can, and trust me...I won't be anywhere YOUR scum bag self can locate me." I smiled, pushing past him and heading towards the exit.

.:~Erika's P.O.V.~:.

I jumped at the sound of a door slamming, Aria and Dick were yelling in the other room and it sounded like Jase and Zaria were arguing coming down the hall.

"Zaria, you are over reacting!" I heard Jason yell.

"No, you kissed Mackenzie! You can kiss this ass good BYE! I'm leaving!" My sister yelled back.

I could hear them getting closer so I plugged my ear buds in, and pretended to listen to music until I saw my sister holding suitcases.

"Zaria?! Where are you going?" I asked, yanking the earbuds out and looking over the couch.

"Somewhere far away from here." She grumbled.

"But you just got back!! What about me and Alana and Tim?" I whimpered.

"Timothy is old enough take care of Lana and you can take care of your self." She glared over at me, and walked out the door.

I shot a death glare towards Jason who held a smirk on his face.

"If she's gone then you are to." I raised an eyebrow, hearing more footsteps behind me.

"What happened in here?" Dick asked, with De and Aria coming up behind him.

"Zaria just quit the team and left Jason..." I whispered, snatching my iPod and running to my room.

:.~Aria's P.O.V.:~

I watched as Dick held a glare on Jason, I argued with Wally and Dick all the time but I would never leave the team or them behind because of it.

"You were only allowed here because you were dating Tim Drakes sister. With her not being here anymore then you need to leave." Dick firmly stated.

"Why?" Jason snapped, shooting me a look.

"Because, Zaria left you for a reason and you aren't the Jason Todd you used to be."

I switched between looking at Jason and my brother. Both holding a glare on one another.

"If I'm being "kicked off" for a dumb reason like that then I better do something more to tell my fellow rouge buddies about." Jason chuckled.

I raised an eyebrow as Red Hood walked over, grabbed my waist, and pushed his lips to mine.

"You dirty son of a-"

"Ah ahh. Little kids around" he grinned, pushing me away and running out the door.

"De, take Aria to Wally...and tell Tim to talk to Erika..I need to murder a jackass." Nightwing grumbled, kissing De's head before running after Jason.

*************************************