Skipping Training

"Fastlife" - by Fastlife

~.: Nightwing's PoV :.~

I looked up from entering new information on Dart's arrival on the Team as Jason walked past me to the Training Room casually. I raised an eyebrow confusedly. Didn't he leave already...? I thought curiously as I closed off the holo-computer screen to follow Jason to the Training room.

"Oh, hey, Red!" De greeted Jay as he walked over to her. She was putting her hair in a loose pony tail as he walked closer to her. I saw him smirk softly at her and I gritted my teeth, narrowing my eyes.

" 'Ey, Wish," he replied with a small chuckle, "What are you up to?" He asked, looking her up and down as she slides on her knee high blue boots while she sits on a bench. Wally and Delilah train near them, but they're absorbed in their stealth session. 

"I'm about to start training with Aria," De replies with a frown, "But she doesn't seem to be around..." She lets out an exasperated groan as she looks around the room.

I raised an eyebrow, beginning to step into the room to volunteer to train with her, but Jason coughs as he rubs the back of his neck.

"She's probably out with her friends..Have you seen Zaria..?" Jay says, sounding a little concerned. I paused, hearing the note of worry in his voice. De looks at him confusedly.

"Why are you wanting to know? I thought you guys had a fallout?" Deanna said cautiously, looking at him through slightly narrowed eyes. Jason shrugs, trying to act nonchalant. I smirk softly, walking into the room.

"You miss her, don't you, Jay?" I chuckled softly as I approached them. Deanna's brown eyes lit up as I kissed her cheek.

Jay rolled his eyes, attempting the bad-boy look and failing. I grinned, putting my hands on my hips. 

"Can't lie to me, Jay bird," I laughed softly,"I know when you're not telling the truth~" I gave him a knowing smirk and he scowled at me.

"Don't call me that name," he grumbled as he crossed his arms over his chest guiltily. He then trudges out of the training room and I laughed, turning amusedly to a giggling De.

"Zaria and Jay were such a good couple. I hope they get back together!" Deanna hopefully says as I smile softly at her.

"Maybe they will. Maybe they won't," I replied, shrugging, then I grinned, "So you needed a sparring partner? Mind if I step in?" I offered her, smirking charmingly at her. She blushed bright pink then a devious gleam entered her chocolate gaze.

"Mmm~ As much as I'd love that," De walked around me in a circle, looking me up and down mischievously, "We could just skip the training session and get down to business ~" 

My face flushed as I stiffened, coughing awkwardly when she playfully smacks my ass.

"Uh....- Whoa!" I was cut off as she threw a well-aimed kick at the back of my right leg, causing me to fall to my knees. I blushed slightly but covered my blush with a mischievous smirk as she tipped my chin upwards with her right index finger.