Reunion

•Home•

~~Daughtry~~

.:~Zaria's P.O.V.:~

I sat outside looking up at the stars, wishing I could be a better sister to my younger siblings. I had heard Tim talking to De about our older sister Acacia who had died a while back,and it has impacted me a little I guess.

"Zar...You ok?" Jason asked coming outside to sit beside me.

"Yea...Just thinking about the past." I sighed, looking towards the city.

"About your sister..I know you heard her name mentioned."

"She's dead anyway..."

I pushed myself off the ground and started to walk into the woods,when I got near the middle I felt someone grab my arm and pull me into the bushes. I started to scream but they held a gloved hand over my mouth.

"Shhhh. I'm not going to hurt you." They whispered.

Before I had the chance to fight back I could feel myself blacking out.

Oh no...Not again...

.:~Tim's P.O.V.:~

"Zaria is what!!" I snapped, running outside followed by Erika,De and Nightwing.

"Someone snatched her in the bu-"

"Chill...Zar-Bird is ok." A guy voice chuckled walking into the moonlight.

"Zack?" Dick and I both gaped, crossing our arms over our chests.

"Yea. Follow me. I'll take you to Zaria." He smiled, walking back into the woods.

I looked over at Night, he nodded and we all followed after Zack into the woods.

"Wally better be watching Lana.." I mumbled, nearly tripping over a twig.

"Everything ok mr.Graceful." Erika giggled, but quickly stopping when I shot a glare towards her.

"Shut up..." I grumbled.

"Be nice to your sister!" De stated, slapping my arm.

"Hey! What was that for?"

"For being a jerky face to your sister!"

Erika stuck her tongue out at me before giggling and walking upfront with De and Dick.

"Dude...is she really pregnant?" Jason asked,coming up from the rear.

"Yea...Lets not talk about her bad choices." I agitatedly replied, running a gloved hand through my hair.

"Gosh you are a spitting image of Dick Grayson." He spat.

"No. Isabella Grayson is a spitting image of her brother, has Aria's attitude but his calmness." I smirked.

"Well that's a odd combination."

"She's the odd ball out."

.:~Aria's P.O.V.:~

"Have we found anything at all..."Kayla whined.

"Well not exactly...you've been walking with me...so if we did you would know." I rolled my eyes.

"Ok Mrs.Sassy Fras..We are in some weird ass place, and now is NOT the time to get your attitude." Kayla snapped, crossing her arms.

"My attitude is strictly caused by stupidity oft house around me." I replied, walking further ahead.

"I'm NOT stupid,you just aren't nice. Or a good listener." Kayla added.

"Look blondie...I'm tired and want my Wally. Don't test me."

"Aria..I love you, your my best friend. But please...deep breaths."

I sighed turning around to face Kayla.

"This is so highly stressful,you have no idea."

"We will get through it together. The others have to be here somewhere." Kayla skilled, hugging me then taking the lead.

.:~Erika's P.O.V.:~

"Could you explain this Acacia person to me?" De questioned as we followed the others and Zack.

"Well, she's my older sister but I don't remember much...She died when I was small and Lana wasn't born." I sighed trying to remember my sister," But I know she and Dick were all about one another. Rumor has it they had a baby,but I don't know."

"A baby?! He had sex with a dead girl?!" De coughed, nearly throwing up.

"Eww! No! My brother said Acacia had a baby before she died, but her and Dick had split before he knew. Tim hasn't even met the kid." I added, trying to reassure my best friend.

"I'm sorry about what I am about to say,but-"

"Zaria!" Tim and Jason yelled, catching out attention to upfront.

De and I ran up to where they stood as a mysterious figure walked over to where Zaria sat semi unconscious.

"She isn't dead, or hurt. But I had to get the most important people here." The mysterious person said.

I looked over at Tim and Dick who both held blank expressions, turning pale like they had seen a ghost.

"What's with them?" De asked,pulling my sleeve.

"I don't know...Constipated maybe?" I joked.

"Erika!" De giggled, hitting my arm," You are so disgusting."

I returned my eyes onto the mysterious person as hey turned around, causing Dick to stumble backward a little and Tim to stand frozen.

"Hey Timmy. DickiBird..." The dark red headed girl smiled, walking towards my brother.

"A..Acacia!" Tim stuttered, pulling her into a tight hug.

"Oh lovely..."De mumbled.

I glanced over at Dick who stood frozen, not taking his eyes off his dead ex, and possible first baby momma.

************************************