Darkness

•I'm With You•

~~Avril Lavigne~~

.:~Makayla's P.O.V.:~

I stood by Tim as Nightwing spoke to us about the attack between Ivy and Zaria. I started to feel fuzzy and weird, but decided not to say anything.

"De, will you and Kayla go check on Aria for me?" Nightwing asked, holding Bella close to his chest.

I shook my head and followed De to the infirmary where Aria was. Wally was sitting by her bed and held her hand tightly while the machines beeped.

"How is she?" De asked, going up to Aria.

"I don't know...she won't wake up." Wally sniffled, squeezing her hand tightly.

I started to go up to them but instead fell onto the floor as darkness filled my eyes.

"KAYLA!" De and Wally yelped.

.:~Wally's P.O.V.:~

I watched as Kayla fell to the ground with a thud and De sprinted out to get Nightwing and Superman.

.:~Mackenzie's P.O.V.:~

I ran after Nightwing and De to the infirmary where Kayla had fell out.

"Kayla?! Wally! What happened!" Tim yelped,running to her bedside and holding her hand.

"She just fell out...De and I were talking and she just fell out." Wally mumbled not taking his eyes off Aria.

I sat against the wall and slid down it,pulling my knees close and crying into my knees.

"Kenz...It's ok." Wally called over.

I kept my face buried as Erika bursted into the room.

"SEE WHAT ZARIA CAUSED! I'M SORRY FOR NOT WANTING THE GIRL THAT THREW ME INTO A WALL BACK ON THE TEAM!" She boomed, pacing back and fourth.

"Not now Erika.." Tim breathed, kissing Kayla's hand softly.

"NOW IS THE PERFECT TIME TO BLAST ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE THAT GIRL IS! HER EYES AREN'T EVEN NATURAL!"

"You done yet little Diva?" Tim groaned, running a gloved hand through his hair.

.:~Jason's P.O.V.:~

I came around the corner into the infirmary as Erika continued to blast about Zaria.

"Yes well your not natural either." I coughed, leaning against the door frame.

"JASON TODD SHUT THE HOLE IN YOUR FACE!"

"But that's no fun." I chuckled.

"Erika..enough already!" Tim snapped at his younger sister," Stop being such a diva like mom was."

The room was silent as the short girl ran off crying into the room she shared with Connor.

"Dude...she's pregnant with hormones." I raised an eyebrow.

"Well so is Aria and she doesn't do that." Tim argued.

"Have you not met little queen Grayson over here?" Wally laughed, smiling at the short girl.

I rolled with laughter as Nightwing and De entered the room.

"Little queen needs to wake up." Night chuckled softly, walking over to his sister.

"Superman doesn't think they will anytime soon..." Wally breathed.

"If they don't then he has to pull the plug." I coughed, shifting my weight.

"Don't let this be another Acacia..." Tim joked.

"Timothy! Hush your mouth!" Night snapped.

I glanced over at De who was equally confused as I was, while Tim and Wally both looked at one another with sad eyes.

Who the hell was Acacia?

"Aria...I know I am a dick...but please don't leave me..."

.:~Aria's P.O.V.:~

I woke up on the cold,wet muddy to see Kayla laying beside me.

Where the hell are we?

I got up slowly and looked around,nothing but trees and darkness surrounded us.

"Kayla..wake up..." I swallowed hard.

I shivered as a gush of cold wind hit me, causing my hair to blow and Kayla to wake up.

"Where are we..."she whined.

"California...Does it seem like I know."

"Well damn,did you wake up on the wrong side of the mud.."

I shot her a glare and started to wander around to see if there was a way out.

**********************************