Chapter 1: Meeting him.

*RING RING RING*

I woke up to my annoying alarm clock. Honestly, I hate going to school. My parents know that so I keep switching schools every year. It's so irritating.

I decided to wear skinny jeans and a white shirt with converse. I kept my hair down and straight. I soon headed downstairs. I spotted my dad typing on his laptop, my mom not home. She's barely home, she's a lawyer. I don't really talk to her though, only when I'm forced too.

"Hey dad." I said, grabbing an apple from the counter.

"Hey Noelle, ready for your first day of school?" My dad replied, staring intently at the laptop screen.

"Yeah, I guess." I said walking towards my black skateboard.

"Be confident kiddo, your mother and I chose this school because the reviews are high." He replied, closing his laptop.

"Yeah, cmon dad I'm going to be late!" I said walking out of the house, him following me.

While driving to school, I looked out the window. The trees were slightly moving, leaves were falling and the sun was shining bright. Still looking out the window, I saw the school. It was really huge. People walking in and out of the school, laughing. The walls of the school were blue and white. The doors were gray.

Reaching the parking lot, my dad looks at me. His eyes filled with courage, and hope. I slightly smiled, opened the door, and waved goodbye. Walking out of the car, I looked at all my surroundings. There were jocks, nerds, cheerleaders, skaters, and other groups.

Jocks were arm wrestling, nerds were reading books, cheerleaders cheering and skaters skating. I walked in the school, through the double doors and headed towards the office. I was constantly looking down, trying not to be seen. I looked at the map in the hallways, trying to find the front office.

Looking up I walked to the front office. I knocked slightly, looking down.

"Come in." A mans voice said.

I opened the door and walked in slowly. I looked up and saw a man in his 30's or 40's. He didn't look ugly or handsome. He was average. He had brownish hair and hazel eyes.

"I'm Noelle Ausman, I'm new." I said, with a medium voice.

"Ah, welcome. I'm Principal Tucker, but most students call me Principal T." He said looking straight into my eyes.

"I'm here for my schedule." I said looking around the room. There were awards, cabinets and a few chairs.

"Yes, let me go find it." He replied, walking towards a cabinet.

I stood awkwardly near the door, next to a chair. He soon picked up a paper and walked towards me. He handed me the paper.

"If you need any help finding your classes, ask anyone. I'm sure they will help." He said walking towards his desk.

"Okay." I replied walking out of the door.

I looked down at the paper and walked forward. A few moments later I bumped into something or someone. My head on it, and I figured it was rough. Aren't walls rough? I looked up and saw a boy. He looked hot I must say. His hair brown with green eyes. I slowly backed up.

"Sorry." I quickly said.

"Don't be, babygirl." He replied, winking.

"First of all that's not my name. Second of all don't wink, it makes you look like a clown." I said, smirking.

"You know you love it, babygirl." He replied, smirking back.

"Can't you call me by my real name, dumbass?" I said, crossing my arms.

"Well then tell me your real name, dumbass." He replied smirking again.

"Noelle Ausman. Yours?" I said, uncrossing my arms.

"Jayden Evans." He said, winking.

"Well Jayden, we're going to be late for class if we keep talking." I replied, walking away.

"What classes do you have?" He said, walking towards me.

I handed him my schedule and crossed my arms. He quickly read the schedule and looked up.

"We have all the same classes, babygirl." He said, winking.

************************************************