Chapter 6: The Sleepover.

After a good 8-10 minutes we stopped in front of a medium sized house. It was peach, with a nice front garden.

"Welcome to Neverland!" Jayden said jokingly.

"Such Neverland." I replied, laughing.

"Now, since you are the girl. You are Wendy and I am Peter Pan!!" He said running around.

"Well Peter Pan. It's fucking cold can we get inside?" I replied, rubbing my hands on my shoulders.

"Whatever you wish, Wendy!" He said, picking up his skateboard.

I picked up my skateboard and followed him towards the front door. It was a brown/red door. He took out a key from his front pocket and unlocked the door.

"JAYDENS HOME!" A girl screamed.

"Yes he is Janice." Jayden laughed.

A young girl, maybe 6 or 8 ran towards Jayden. She had brown hair and green eyes like Jayden. She jumped on Jayden and laughed. GOALS. Jayden smiled, looking at Janice. He soon let go of her and put her down.

She looked at me and smiled.

"Are you my brothers girlfriend?" She said, pointing at me.

I wish.

I didn't think that.

"Nope, I'm a friend of his." I replied, smiling.

"Why are you here?" She said, smiling.

"Oh, I'm sleeping over tonight." I replied, still smiling.

"Jayden, does mommy know?" She said, tapping on Jayden's arm.

"Yes Janice, I texted her." He said.

"I'm going to play dolls. Goodbye fellow citizens!" She replied, running away.

Jayden looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

"Sorry about her." He chuckled.

"Nah it's fine, she's cute." I said, smiling.

"Let's head upstairs." He replied, pointing towards the stairs.

I nodded. He started walking towards the stairs, me following. I looked at my surroundings. Walking up the stairs I saw photos. A man, a woman, 2 girls, and Jayden. All smiling.

A small smile formed on my face. I stopped looking at the photos and followed Jayden. We stopped in front of a black door.

"Welcome to my beautiful yet messy room!" He said, laughing.

I laughed. He opened the door and walked in. I follow him in, placing my skateboard on the floor. He jumped on his bed.

"Come sit Wendy!" He said jokingly, patting the bed.

"Okay, butthole." I replied, walking towards the bed.

I sat next to him, smiling. I checked the time.

"It's getting late. Where am I sleeping?" I said.

"On the bed, duh." He replied.

"With you in it?" I said, surprised.

"Only if you want me to." He replied, winking.

"Ew no!! I'll sleep on the floor or something." I said.

"Either we both sleep in the bed or you don't sleepover." He replied, crossing his arms.

"Fine. But no touching me." I said, frowning.

"Alright, I'm going to take a shower." He said, leaving the room.

I nodded and starting going on my phone. I got earphones out of my pockets and plugged them in. I started listening to Tøp again. I got a little notebook out of my pocket and got a pen. I started writing whatever was on my mind.

After 5 minutes, the door opened. There stood Jayden. Half naked. A towel covering his bottom half and his bare chest. I quickly covered my eyes.

I heard laughing.

"You could open your eyes now, babygirl." Jayden chuckled.

I slowly removed my hands from my face and set them down on my lap. I looked at Jayden and laughed. His pj's were batman. He looked kinda hot.

SHUT UP BRAIN.

"I love your batman pj's." I said, laughing.

"I know you do." He replied, smiling.

We both laughed and now it was my turn to take a shower.

I took a quick shower. Wrapped my towel around myself. Walked towards Jayden's room and opened the door. When I walked in Jayden was looking at his phone intently.

"Hey Peter Pan, what do I wear?" I asked.

"Here." He said, giving me clothes.

"Thanks." I replied, heading towards the bathroom again.

I reached the bathroom and locked the door. I looked at the clothes he gave me. He gave me a long shirt and boxers. I lightly laughed. I took of the towel and put on the boxers. Surprisingly they felt comfortable. I put of the long shirt and looked at myself in the mirror.

I felt ugly. I know it's just a feeling but it's true. I walked out of the bathroom and headed to Jayden's room. I opened the door and Jayden was typing on his phone.

"Well hello Batman." I said, jokingly.

"Hello babygirl." He replied, looking at me.

"Damn you look hot in my clothes." He said, winking.

"Not really." I replied, looking down.

I felt strong arms wrap around me once more.

"Your gorgeous. Don't doubt yourself babygirl." He said softly.

I smiled and looked behind me. I saw his beautiful green eyes.

He leaned forward and so did I.

*************************************************