Chapter 31: Thank You.

I woke up and looked around me. My eyes hurt. Around me was wires and shit.

"She's awake." I heard a guy say.

"Thank you." A boy replied.

I fully opened my eyes and saw..

Jayden.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, my throat hurting.

"I missed you babygirl." He said, comforting me.

"I missed you too but you pretty much embarrassed me in front of the whole fucking school." I replied, softly because I was in pain.

"I didn't want too.. but I did." He said, sadly.

"Why'd you do it?" I asked.

"Makayla threatened me. She said if I didn't date her.. she would tell everyone about my parents divorcing. But right now I fucking realized that it's okay if people know about my parents, people were going to find out anyways." He replied, a small tear coming out.

"Oh. Okay.." I said.

"Why'd you almost kill yourself?.." He asked.

"Because of you and Makayla, mainly Makayla." I replied, getting up a bit.

"Oh.. Do you forgive me?" He asked.

"Yes.. Just please break up with Makayla. She's getting on my nerves." I replied.

"I will tomorrow. And.. thank you for forgiving me." He said, hugging me softly.

I nodded and smiled.

It's been a while since I smiled.

*************************************************
*THE NEXT DAY*

I got excused from the hospital last night. Well after Jayden left.

Did I make the right choice of forgiving him?..

I hope I did.

I quickly got ready and ran downstairs. I couldn't skate because my ribs were bandaged up.

"I'm ready." I told my dad.

He nodded and closed his laptop. I put on my shoes and walked out the door. I opened the car door and sat down. My dad soon came in.

He started driving. I saw the school from a distance and looked out of the window. The sun was brightly shining and there were barely clouds. My dad came to a stop and unlocked the car doors.

"Have a good day at school pumpkin." He said.

I smiled and walked out of the car. I saw Jayden, alone. He was holding red flowers and a teddy bear that was brown. I got closer and closer.

"These are for you." He said, handing me the stuff.

I smiled and gladly took them from his hand. I leaned forward and kissed him quickly on the lips.

"Are we together?" He asked.

"When you break up with Makayla, yes." I replied, hugging him.

He nodded as we both walked into the school. I heard gasps. People whispered...

Slut
Whore
Bitch
Idiot

And more insulting words.

But I didn't give a shit. I was happy once again.

*************************************************

*SKIPPING TO LUNCH*

I sat at the table before Makayla did, and I sat next to Jayden. Makayla tried sitting on Jayden's lap but he pushed her off. He stood up from the table.

"Makayla, our deal is done. Go ahead, tell everyone about me. I don't fucking care. All you've done was fucking ruin my best friends life. So have fun with your life. Bye bitch." He simply said.

"Fine. I will have a fucking great life without you!" She said, flipping her hair and storming out of the lunchroom.

Jayden turned around and sat next to me.

"So babe, are you happy?" Jayden said, smiling at the word babe.

"Very very happy, Peter Pan." I replied, hugging him.

"I missed you so fucking much babygirl." He said, hugging me tighter.

"I missed you more, Batman." I replied, hugging him tight.

"EH EHM." Makayla said.

We both pulled away from eachother and stared at Makayla.

"I want to make an announcement. This boy -points at Jayden- his parents are getting divorced. So stupid right?" Makayla said, on top of a table.

No one gasped.
No one commented.

But Clark did.

"Who fucking gives a shit if Jayden's parents are getting divorced, it happens." Clark said, smirking.

"He's right." Seb said, getting up.

Mark got up as well.
Jace got up.
Joey got up.
Amelia got up.
Sarah got up.
Maya got up.
Hannah got up.
I got up.

And so did Jayden.

Everyone started standing up.

We all smiled at each other and looked at Makayla. Her face was shocked. All of us smirked.

"No one gets away with bullying our friends." All of us said.

"Whatever, losers." Makayla replied, running out of the lunchroom.

Everyone smiled. I looked around seeing if Brianna was here, she wasn't. I haven't seen her in a while.

"Thank you." Jayden said to everyone.

*************************************************