Chapter 30: Is It Time?

I was still at the park, putting away my notebook.

It was time.
For me..
to end my life.

I grabbed my skateboard and skated home. Tears kept falling but the wind was wiping them off for me. I reached home and opened the front door. I saw my dad, he looked at me with his eyes filled with concern.

I fell to the floor and cried. Arms wrapped around me, I turned around and saw my dad.

"It's going to be okay pumpkin." He said, hugging me.

"It's not." I replied, getting up.

"It will." He replied.

"It won't." I said, walking upstairs.

Before I let him answer I ran upstairs. I ran to the bathroom and opened the cabinet under the sink. I saw the blade and cried harder.

I heard footsteps going towards the bathroom, I locked the door. I heard banging on the door.

"Open this fucking door! Don't hurt yourself please pumpkin." I heard my dad.

I cried and cried.

"I can't dad, I'm sorry." I replied, still crying.

I pulled up my shirt, stopping under my boobs. I started making lines along my ribs. I cried more and more. I dropped the blade, feeling dizzy from losing so much blood.

The door slammed open as my dad grabbed me before I fell.

"Shit." I heard him say.

He got a towel and patted on my cuts. I was dizzy and was crying. He got his phone out of his pocket and called someone. He kept patting on my cuts, trying to help me not lose blood.

I heard sirens coming outside of the house. He carried me outside, but before I could see anything else..

I blacked out.

*************************************************

A/N: THATS THE END OF CHAPER 30!

Sorry for the short chapter, I wanted it to be a cliffhanger for you guys.

I'm a mean person.

Anyways, keep going!