Chapter 35: The Wedding.

*WERE SKIPPING A WHOLE WEEK. SO ITS SATURDAY.*

Today was the day my moms getting re-married. Today's the day Zach officially becomes my step-brother. Today's the day I'm getting a new family. Today is that day, where everything changes.

I woke up, sighing. The wedding starts at 12, and the party after the wedding starts after the wedding. It was 9 right now, so I quickly got up and ran downstairs. I saw my dad cooking eggs.

"What's the colors of the wedding?" I asked.

"I believe it's white and gold." He replied, focusing on the food.

"Okay." I said, running back into my room.

I searched my whole entire closet and found a gold dress. I slipped it on. It wasn't revealing. It was a medium sleeved dress, the end of the dress stopping just above my thigh.

I smiled and combed my hair. I curled my hair, put on makeup and put on some gold flats I had. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled a bit.

I wasn't ugly, or pretty. I was average in this dress. I grabbed a small purse that was plain white, put my phone and some makeup in there. I walked downstairs and ate breakfast. Like actual breakfast.

I mean I ate eggs, bacon and rice. Once I finished I ran back upstairs and quickly brushed my teeth. I finished and walked back downstairs. My dad was already ready.

"Hey pumpkin, you ready?" My dad asked.

I nodded. He walked out of the door and so did I. He unlocked the doors and I walked in. I sat and he did too. He turned on the car, I turned on the radio. I found a station that was playing Twenty One Pilots song Ride.

I slightly sang the lyrics as my dad drove to the place.

*************************************************
*AFTER THE WEDDING, SO ITS THE AFTERPARTY BC IDK HOW WEDDINGS GO*

My mom walked around, talking to each one of her guests. Zach was talking with this girl. My step-dad, Jack, was talking to the guests. And I, well I'm just observing everyone. About 40% of this room are elders. About 30% of this room are teenagers. About 30% of this room are medium aged.

I was looking down, until someone tapped on my shoulder. I looked in front of me and saw a guy my age. He was wearing a tux, his eyes were grey with a tint of green, his jawline was beautiful, and his hair was brunette.

"Hey, do you know where the restroom is?" He asked.

"No.." I replied.

"Oh okay. I'm Austin, Austin Ukram." He said, shaking my hand.

"I'm Noelle, Noelle Ausman." I replied, shaking his hand.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"Well this is my moms wedding." I replied, nervously.

"Ohh. Your the famous Noelle. Zach told me all about you!" Austin said, smiling.

"Zach talks about me?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Anyways, I really have to go bathroom. See you soon." He said, walking away.

I nodded.

He wasn't that bad.

He would make a good friend.

I went to go get some food. There were a bunch of food. I ended up getting rice and some barbecue. I sat down at a nearby table and started eating.

"May I join?" Someone asked.

I looked up and saw Zach, I nodded.

"You alright?" Zach asked.

I nodded, still eating my food.

"Hey Zach! Mind if I sit with you?" Someone asked Zach.

"Sure. I was just talking to Noelle." Zach replied.

I looked up and saw Austin.

"Oh hi." Austin said, sitting down.

"Hi." I replied, still eating.

"You guys know each other?" Zach said.

Austin and I both nodded.

"We met when he wanted to go to the bathroom." I said, looking at my food.

"Oh." Zach replied.

"Yeah." Austin said.

Well this got awkward.

*************************************************