Chapter 14: A Song.

We skated towards a hill. We came to a stop as we picked up our skateboards. We both walked up the hill, Jayden looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

We both sat down at the top of the hill and looked at the view. It was beautiful. The lights lit up the city. You could see most of the stars.

I heard a oddly familiar voice singing.

"If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea.. Id sail the world, to find you. If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see, I'll be the light.. to guide you. Find out what we're made of.. when we are called to help our friends in need... you can count on me like 1 2 3, I'll be there. And I know when I need it I can count on you like 4 3 2, you'll be there. Cause that's what friends are supposed to do oh yeah. If your tossing and your turning and you just can't fall asleep.. I'll sing a song, beside you. And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me, everyday I will.. remind you. Find out what where made of, when we are called to help our friends in need. You can count on me like 1 2 3, I'll be there. And I know when I need it I can count on you like 4 3 2, and you'll be there. Cause that's what friends are supposed to do oh yeah. You'll always have my shoulder when you cryyyyy. I'll never let go, never say goodbyeee. You know you can count on me like 1 2 3, I'll be there. And I know when I need I can count on you like 4 3 2, and you'll be there. Cause that's what friends are supposed to do oh yeah. You can count on me cause I can count on you.." Jayden sang, holding a guitar.

Halfway when he sang that tears started coming out of my eyes. I sat up and ran towards him. He quickly put down his guitar as I jumped on him. I hugged him tightly.

"I know I can count on you babe." I whispered.

He let go of me as he kissed me quickly.

*************************************************

A/N: IM SUPER SORRY FOR A HELLA SHORT CHAPTER! I FIGURED THAT ONE CHEESY CHAPTER WOULD BE NICE.

KEEP READING LOVELIES <3

IT MAY BE BORING FOR NOW BUT NOW THINGS WILL GET INTERESTING. (insert evil face)

READ ON MY FELLOW CITIZENS!!