Chapter 22: Family Time.

*SHE DIDNT SLEEPOVER AT A FRIENDS HOUSE, SHE SLEPT IN HER OWN. OKAY? OKAY*

*************************************************

I woke up to my phone beeping. I lazily grabbed it from the desk next to my bed. I turned the phone on and it was hella bright. I saw a text from my dad.

From: Papa Bear

Hang out with Zach today. He'll be at the house at 12. Talk with him. Love you, bye.

I groaned in frustration.

To: Papa Bear

Fine. Love you too.

I got up from my bed and quickly got ready. I wore denim jeans, a white crop-top, with a black flannel. I looked at myself in the mirror and slightly smiled. I was actually satisfied by my appearance.

I put on a bit of mascara and grabbed my skateboard while walking downstairs. I quickly got an apple and ate it. I put on my shoes, walked out of the house and put down the skateboard. I positioned my feet on the skateboard, smiling.

I looked at my surroundings and I saw the sky blue, sun was out, trees weren't moving. I kept skating around, trying to find the skate park. My phone beeped, I stopped skating and checked it.

From: Zach 😷

I'm heading to your house now.

I groaned.

To: Zach 😷

I'm at the skate park. Bring a skateboard if you want. Don't go to my house, I locked the door.

My phone beeped once again.

From: Zach 😷

Okay.

I didn't reply after that, I skated around. I did a few tricks on the ramps, moving with the skateboard.

"Didn't know you could do that." Someone said from behind me.

"Now you know." I replied, looking behind me and seeing Zach.

I looked at his hand and saw a skateboard. I smirked.

"Let's see what you got." I said, smirking.

"Okay." He replied, putting down his skateboard.

He positioned his feet. After that he started skating around. He did a few tricks, nothing compared to mine. He skated in front of me and smirked.

"Don't smirk. You need more practice." I said.

"Then teach me." He replied, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Gladly." I said, positioning my feet on the skateboard.

"Well first, you have to connect with the skateboard. You can't be nervous. You can't be scared. You have to match with the skateboard. No it's not supposed to control you, you control it. When you want to jump, grab the side of your skateboard and pull it up. Once you do that, jump with it." I said, doing it.

"Damn. That's a lot of work." He replied, trying to do it.

I nodded. He positioned his feet once more and did what I did. I grabbed the side of my skateboard, pulled it up and I jumped with it. He tried too, but kind of failed. When he jumped he didn't really jump.

"Don't be scared." I said.

"Sorry, haven't skated since 2 years ago." He replied, making an excuse.

"Mhm sure. Anyways, just keep trying. It took me 5 months to do it right." I said, skating around.

"Okay. Are you hungry? I am." He asked.

"A bit. We can go to a pizza place I know." I replied.

"Yeah okay." He said.

I skated towards the pizza place, him following me. About 5 minutes later we reached the pizza place. We both walked in, holding our skateboards in our hand.

"What pizza would you like?" I asked Zach.

"Pepperoni or combo." He replied, checking his phone.

I nodded as I ordered the pepperoni. About 10 minutes later I got the pizza and walked to the table Zach was at. He looked like he was playing a game on his phone. I slightly chuckled and sat in front of him.

"Here you go." I said.

"Thanks." He replied, putting down his phone.

We talked about random ass things. Learning more about each other. We both got our drinks and smiled at each other.

"Cheers to my new annoying step-sister!" Zach said.

"Cheers to my new annoying step-brother!" I replied.

We laughed and talked more.

Maybe being his step-sister isn't that bad.

*************************************************