Chapter 10: Comfort.

After 10 minutes of staring at my cuts, I felt arms wrap around me.

"Why babygirl?" Jayden said, sadness filled in his voice.

I looked behind me and saw his green eyes. I frowned.

"I don't know.." I whispered.

He looked into my eyes. Concern and sadness filled his eyes. He softly grabbed my arm and kissed each cut. He complimented me everytime he kissed a cut.

Once he stopped he hugged me. I hugged him tightly. Tears fell out of my eyes again. He backed up from the hug.

"Don't cry babygirl, don't waste your tears." He said, wiping the tears off my cheek.

"I'm sorry Jayden.." I whispered, still crying.

"It's okay babygirl, I'm here now." He said, wrapping his arms around me.

His arms made me feel safe. Made me feel comfortable.

I think I have a crush on Jayden Evans.

*************************************************

After a minute of silence and hugging, we let go of each other. He looked at my eyes intently. I frowned a bit.

Maybe I wasn't good enough.
Maybe I'm too ugly.
Maybe I'm not worth it too him.
Maybe I should change.
Maybe I should die.

More and more thoughts filled my head. Jayden looked me in the eye and I looked back. He leaned in and so did I.

Our lips touched.

Sparks shot through my spine.

This kiss wasn't a make out session. It was a passionate one. His hands slid on my waist, my hands found their way to his neck.

**WARNING IF YOU DONT LIKE READING KISSING CRAP, SKIP THIS PART UNTIL YOU SEE THE STARS**

His lips moved towards my jawline, he left a trail of kisses there. He moved his lips back to mine. His lips weren't crusty, luckily. They were soft.

He left trails of soft kisses on my cheek. A smile formed on my face.

About 3 minutes later, we stopped kissing. We looked at eachother and smiled. His eyes were filled with hope and courage.

He hugged me, I hugged back. I hugged him tightly as he hugged me tightly too.

"Noelle Ausman.. Would you like to be my girlfriend?" Jayden said.

"Yes Jayden Evans. I would love too." I said, smiling.

A/N: NO THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE STORY.. LOLOLOL.

He quickly kissed my lips. Another spark shot through my spine. We decided to leave the park and skate around for a while. We both placed down our skateboard and positioned our feet. We skated down the street, holding hands. My hand fit perfectly into his.

*************************************************

After a good 10 minutes later we arrived at Jayden's house. Him being the jerk he is, forced me to sleepover. So of course I have to text my dad.

To: Papa Bear

Im sleeping over at a friends house again. Their forcing me, it's okay though. Hope your okay with it dad! Love you xx

A few minutes later I received a text from him.

From: Papa Bear

I'm perfectly okay with it pumpkin! Stay safe, it's a school night. Sleep early. Tmrw's Friday so, you can sleepover tmrw if you want too! Love you too pumpkin.

I smiled at the text as I followed Jayden in his "Neverland" house. I laughed at the memory.  We both headed upstairs, walking to his room.

I took a shower and wore his long shirt again, with the boxers. I lightly laughed at that. He soon took a shower too. I was in his room, listening to music. The door opened and standing there was Jayden, not in Batman pj's. In Superman pj's.

I laughed so hard I almost fell off the bed.

"What are you laughing at? I look hot in these Superman pj's." He said, smiling.

"Yeah you do, but you look like a dork. My dork." I replied, smiling back.

*************************************************