Chapter 37: Ice Cream.

IM HELLA SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING :( I WAS GROUNDED WHOOPS.

*************************************************

I soon sat down on the couch and looked around. The house was beautiful, plain beautiful.

"Hey babe. Is it okay if we take Janice out for ice cream?" Jayden said.

I nodded and got up from the couch. We walked out and entered Jayden's car. Jayden helped Janice with her seatbelt and entered the front door. I was already sitting down. We looked at each other and smiled.

*************************************************

*AT THE ICE CREAM PLACE*

Once we reached the ice cream place, we all walked out of the car. Janice held my hand, her other hand holding Jayden's. We both smiled at her and walked inside the place.

"What ice cream would you like Noelle?" Jayden asked.

"Vanilla please." I replied, smiling.

He nodded.

"How about you Jan?" Jayden asked.

"STRAWBERRYYYY!!!!" Janice screamed.

"Calm down!" Jayden said, laughing.

I laughed with him as we walked towards the counter. The guy at the counter looked at his mid 40's. His hair was blonde, eyes hazel.

"What would you guys like today?" He asked, smiling a bright smile.

"Vanilla, strawberry and cotton candy please." Jayden replied, smiling back.

The man smiled and headed towards the back. Jayden got his wallet out and took out 10 bucks. The guy came back holding 3 small cups.

"Here you go. That will be 12 dollars please." The man said, handing us the cups.

Jayden frowned a bit. He handed the man the 10 bucks, and looked back at his wallet. He was about to say something, but before he did I stepped on his foot. I took out 2 dollars from my pocket and handed it to the man.

"Thank you, have a great day!" The man said, smiling.

Jayden smiled back as we headed out of the ice cream place. We walked around and found a small hill. We walked up it, helping Janice. Once we reached the top, we sat.

"Thank you!!" Janice said, eating her ice cream.

We both nodded and did the same.

*************************************************

A/N: IM HELLA SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!!!!!

it's okay I'll keep updating (:

I just wanted a chapter for ice cream because yeah .-.