Chapter 29: Empty.

Once I got home I ran upstairs, not caring if my dad saw. I grabbed my phone and earphones, plugged the earphones in and played Sleeping With Sirens song "Better off Dead".

Honestly, it was true. I WAS better off dead. If I left no one would notice. No one would care. Just no one. I kept crying and crying, staring at the wall.

The doorbell rang.

"You get it!" My dad yelled out.

I sighed and got up. I slowly walked downstairs and near the door. I opened it and saw..

Jayden.

"I'm sorry." He simply stated.

"Sorry for what? Sorry for fucking dating Makayla or fucking sorry for showing everyone my cuts." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Sorry for everything." He simply replied.

"You know if you actually were sorry, you would have said that with emotion and actually had meant it." I said, almost closing the door.

"I actually am." He replied.

"Whatever." I said, fully closing the door.

I fell down and cried. I looked out the window and saw Jayden driving out of the driveway.

Come back please.

But it was too late.

He was simply gone.

*************************************************

The next day I woke up, not wanting to go to school. Maybe I can't move schools again. But I actually have friends..

I got ready and ended up wearing black ripped jeans, a red flannel and a black shirt.

I'm going to ignore the teasers.

I ran downstairs, put on my shoes and grabbed my skateboard. I said bye to my dad, even if he wasn't there. I placed down my skateboard and skated. My hair flowed with the wind.

I came to a stop and picked up my skateboard. I looked around me and saw everyone staring at me.

I smirked.

I walked in class and sat down. Zach and Alex weren't here. They were barely here.

I looked around me and saw Makayla with Jayden, they were arguing. Seemed like they were anyways. I rolled my eyes and pulled out a notebook. I got a pencil, opened the notebook and started drawing.

I drew a wolf, howling. It was night, the moon was out and it was dark. I drew stars, not yellow though. I kept drawing until the paper was full. I flipped the page and wrote a quote in the back.

"People don't cry because their weak." I wrote.

I then drew a girl sitting down in her room, crying. Her arm looking like mine. Her hair covering her face.

I wish reality didn't exist. I looked up and saw Jayden looking down at me.

"You alright?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I replied, looking away.

He nodded and went back to his seat. The teacher soon walked in.

"Who's nearly done with their product?" He asked.

More than half of the class raised their hand, me included. I just need to screw on the wheels and shit. He nodded and wrote things on the board.

"Copy." He said, pointing at the board.

Everyone pulled out a notebook and started copying whatever was on the board.

*************************************************
*SKIPPING TO LUNCH*

I walked in the lunchroom alone. I got my lunch and saw the table my friends were at. The table was full since Makayla was there. She saw me and smirked. Everyone at the table as in Clark, Mark, Seb, Jace, Joey, Amelia, Sarah, Maya, Hannah, Jayden and Makayla looked at me and quickly looked away.

I was nothing.

Plainly nothing.

I walked out of the lunchroom, throwing away my food. Tears fell down from my eyes as I walked out of the school. I placed down my skateboard and positioned my feet. I skated and skated until I reached the park I used to go to with Jayden.

I stopped skating and sat on a nearby bench. I got a notebook out of my backpack and a pencil. I drew my surroundings. I drew trees, grass, a playground, the sun, the sky and a girl on a bench. Her face was empty as she felt empty.

I sighed and cried. About 6 minutes later, I stopped crying because I had no more tears. My heart was empty.

And so was my life.

*************************************************