Chapter 24: Noelle Vs Makayla.

READ THE TITLE NAME OF THIS CHAPTER.

WHOS GOING TO WIN?

NOELLE OR MAKAYLA? COMMENT >

Read on fellow hoes !

*************************************************
*STILL LUNCH TIME*

I walked back into the lunchroom with Hannah. We both walked towards the table. I saw Makayla.. in my seat.

"Makayla. Your in my seat." I said.

"Oh really? I don't see your name on it." She replied, looking at me.

She smirked.
I'm not letting this bitch smirk at me.

"Whatever. You can sit there." I said, smirking back.

I sat on Jayden's lap. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I glanced at Makayla and she was glaring at me.

Bam bitch!

Noelle: 1
Bitch: 0

"So, anyone wanna come to my birthday party on Saturday night?" Makayla asked.

"We were going to watch a movie all together on Saturday." Clark said.

"Oh, maybe I'll just ask my parents to celebrate it on Friday." She replied, looking at everyone.

"Nah, celebrate your birthday!" Clark said.

"I'd rather spend time with my friends." She replied, smiling on 'friends'.

"But it's your birthday." Seb said.

"Yeah, but I'd rather spend my birthday with my friends." She replied, smiling on 'friends' again.

"Don't." Jayden said.

"Why not?" She replied.

"Just don't." Jayden said.

"Fine." She replied.

We all sighed, still annoyed by her presence. The bell rang and we all got up, threw away our trash. We quickly walked to class, trying to avoid Makayla.

*************************************************

*AFTERSCHOOL*

I walked out with Jayden, holding hands again. He hand was pretty warm to be honest.

"Jayden!" I heard someone call.

We both turned around and saw Makayla.

"My dads not able to pick me up from school today, can you drop me off at my house?" Makayla asked.

I scoffed.

"Sure." Jayden replied.

"I'll skate home, it's alright." I said, faking a smile.

He said yes because he didn't want to feel bad. Right?

"I'll drive you to school tomorrow." Jayden replied, hugging me.

"Goodluck." I whispered.

He kissed me on the cheek and soon left with Makayla. I sighed as I put down my skateboard. I positioned my feet and skated off. A tear fell from my eyes as the wind quickly wiped it away.

I reached my house and stopped skating. I sat on the front porch and cried.

*************************************************

*JAYDENS POV*

I was driving to Makayla's house, looking out the window and remembering things. But her voice, that voice I used to love, broke the silence.

"Why are you with Noelle?" She asked.

"Because she's an amazing girl." I replied.

"But she's so annoying. She acts so bitchy." She replied again.

"She's amazing the way she is. And shes not bitchy. She's my everything." I said, annoyed.

"Whatever. You'll fall of me." She replied.

"I doubt it." I said, pulling up on the driveway.

She exited the car and winked. I scoffed and left her house. She's so fucking annoying. I headed home, passing Noelle's house. I saw a girl on the porch, crying. Me being the caring person I am, parked and walked towards her.

I realized it was Noelle crying.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked, wrapping my arms around her.

"I'm sorry." She replied.

"For what?" I asked.

"I did it when you weren't here." She softly said.

"What?" I replied.

"This.." She said, crying.

She then pulled up her flannel sleeve and I saw cuts. I read them and they said "broken".

"Why?" I asked, hugging her.

"I didn't feel okay. I felt like giving up." She replied, still crying.

"Don't give up, it'll get better." I replied, hugging her and kissing her forehead.

A small tear came out of my eye from the memory of me cutting.

*************************************************