Chapter 2: Classes.

This is going to be hell. I have every single mother fucking classes with Jayden Evans.

"Well shit." I said.

"Let's head to class." He replied, grabbing my waist.

"Watch where your hands go or you'll never have any hands." I said, grabbing his hands and twisting them.

"Damn, okay." He replied, slowly taking his hands away from mine.

We walked to class together, him annoying the shit out of me. While we were walking, there were cheerleaders staring at me. If they had daggers, I'd be dead. Jayden slowly grabbed my hand and held it. I looked at him questionably and he mouthed "Go with the flow.". I nodded quickly.

Hopefully being with this jerk won't ruin my school year. When we entered class, he let go of my hand. He winked and walked towards a desk near a girl. She was beautiful. With her blonde hair on her shoulders, blue eyes and perfect white teeth, I'm nothing compared to her.

I stood awkwardly near the door like I did at the front office. The teacher soon walked in the classroom with a handful of books. He placed them down on his desk, smiling at the class. He didn't look old. He looked in his 30's.

He looked at me and smiled. I slightly smiled back, awkwardly.

"You must be Noelle Ausman!" He said happily.

"Yeah, that's me." I said looking at his desk.

"Well, class. Meet Noelle Ausman, she's new. Treat her right!" He said looking at the class.

"So Noelle tell us something about yourself!" He said looking directly at me.

"Well.. um. I'm Noelle Ausman, I moved here from Redwood highschool. I love to skate and listen to music." I said looking at the class.

Boys whistled and girls giggled. 

"Noelle, you can sit next to Alex. Alex, raise your hand!" He replied looking at Alex.

Alex looked like a jock. Blonde hair, blue eyes, and a great jawline. Alex rose his hand and smiled, patting the seat next to him.

I slowly walked towards the seat. I sat in the seat and looked around. I looked to the side of me and saw Alex, smiling at me. His teeth were shiny and white. His eyes filled with happiness and joy.

"Hey, I'm Alex and you must be Noelle." He quietly said to me.

"Hi Alex, and yes I am Noelle I mean I told the whole class." I said smiling.

He got a notebook out, and I did too. I felt someone staring at me so I looked behind me and saw Jayden. He looked annoyed at Alex. He quickly smiled a fake smile to me and glared at Alex.

I smirked and scooted my chair closer to Alex. He looked at me questionably.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you." I whispered in his ear.

He nodded and looked forward, towards the white board. The teacher started writing things and I'm guessing we had to copy it down? I opened up my notebook and started writing whatever was on the board.

I flipped the page and started drawing whatever's in my mind. I ended up drawing scissors, with a boy and a girl in the hole and a girl in between the blades. I stared at the photo intently and looked questionably at it.

Alex tapped my shoulder and pointed to the board. There was more writing. Damn it. I flipped back to the note page and started writing whatever was on the board.

I soon finished writing it all and I flipped to the drawing page. I stared at it intently again. The bell rang and I closed my notebook. I put it back in my backpack and walked out. My backpack was hanging on one shoulder while the other arm was holding my skateboard.

*SKIPPING TO LUNCH*

Everyone was waking toward the cafeteria. I stood by my locker, waiting for everyone to get in the cafeteria. About 5 minutes later the hallways became empty. Except I saw one last person. He turned around and I saw Jayden. He looked angry.

He saw me and stared into my eyes. His eyes filled with anger, hope, and sadness. I slowly walked towards him and smiled. My smile filled with confusion.

"Hey." I said, looking in his eyes.

"Hi." He replied with no emotion.

"I'm heading out to skate. Want to join me?" I said with hope.

*************************************************