Chapter 11: Insecurities.

I woke up to Jayden's beautiful green eyes. He was looking at my cuts. I frowned a bit.

Will he judge me now?
Does he still like me?

A dozen negative thoughts filled my mind.

"Why'd you do it babe?" Jayden said, concerned.

'Babe.' HE CALLED ME BABE.

"I was jealous.. When you kissed Brianna. I know it's a dumb choice to cut because of that, but it hurt." I whispered.

"Whenever you feel like cutting, talk to me." He said, hugging me.

After a few minutes of hugging, we got ready for school. I wore the same thing I did yesterday, but with one of Jayden's shirt. Yeah it's big, but it's comfy.

We both skated to school, holding hands. When we reached the school, everyone stared at us. Everyone looked shocked. Suprised.

Then I saw Brianna. Glaring at me. No, it wasn't like the glare yesterday.. it was a glare of death. If they had knives, I'd be dead.

Jayden noticed her glaring at me.

"Don't let her get to you babe." He whispered in my ear.

I nodded and walked to class with Jayden.

*SKIPPING TO LUNCH BC SCHOOLS BORING AS FUCK*

Jayden and I both walked out of class, heading to the skate park. We both skated, holding hands again. His hand is very comfortable I must say.

We came to a stop, in front of the skate park. We both sat down on a nearby bench and he pulled out 2 sandwiches out. He handed me one.

"No I'm not hungry babe.." I said, faking a smile. I just don't want to eat, I feel insecure again.

"I know your faking that smile babygirl. Why do you not want to eat?.." He replied, concerned again.

"2 years ago, when I was in a different school, everyone made fun of me. Not because of my face. Because of my body. They called me fat, deformed, and more insulting words. It made me feel insecure. After that, I stopped eating as much as I did before. I mean I love food.. but I hate my body.." I said, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Noelle Jade Ausman. Your beautiful. I love your body, not because it's fat or skinny I love it because it's what makes you, you. Your gorgeous, even if you can't see it. Your weight doesn't define who you are. Opinions don't define who you are. Your not fat. Your not skinny. Your you. That's what matters. Who cares if they look better than you, which I doubt they do. Who cares if they have a better life than you, your life is your life. You write your own life. You only live once. Use it wisely. Your body doesn't define who you are. Your personality defines who you are. Okay Noelle?.." He said, in a caring tone.

I nodded. I smiled like an idiot because I know he cares a lot. He handed me the sandwich once more and I gladly took it.

I ate a few bites of it, not too much. I only finished half of the sandwich, I didn't feel okay about eating it all.

I gave the half sandwich back to him and he shoved it in his mouth. I laughed at that. He's such a pig. My pig though.

I smiled at him, as he smiled at me. We started skating at the skate park for a while. I taught him a few tricks. He kept falling but he got the hang of it.

"Damn how the hell do you do this babygirl?" He said, sighing.

"Took me 5 months to figure out how. Now hustle Peter Pan!" I said, laughing.

About 2 hours later we headed back to my house. My dad was home, and I decided it was time to let him meet Jayden.