Chapter 36: Flirting.

*Austin's POV*

Noelle is pure beautiful. Her eyes are hazel, hair is brunette, and her personality is amazing. Her voice is like angels calling out. Her laugh is like heaven. Everything about her is amazing.

Maybe she didn't have a boyfriend. I smiled at that feeling. 

"You look beautiful Noelle." I said.

"Thanks." She replied.

I need to try harder.

"Your the most gorgeous girl I've met." I said, smiling.

"Thanks.." She replied, awkwardly.

"You alright?" I asked, concern.

"Yeah. It's just weird, because I have a boyfriend.." She said.

My heart slightly broke, not fully.

"Ohh. Sorry." I replied, scratching the back of my neck.

"It's fine. I mean don't get me wrong I'm really thankful you said that, but I have a boyfriend. And we could just be friends." She said, smiling.

I nodded and smiled back.

I wonder who's her boyfriend.

*************************************************
*Noelle's POV*

I awkwardly got up from the table, leaving Austin. That was completely awkward, him flirting with me. Honestly it was stupid. Those compliments, girls would love, but I don't. Because I'm not beautiful or gorgeous.

I walked out of the party and entered this garden. It was beautiful. There were different types of flowers. Most of them were roses, different colors. There were black, red, orange, yellow, white and blue.

I smiled, and walked towards the black ones. It was beautiful. I got my phone out and took a picture. I checked my messages and saw one.

From: Babe 😍❤️

Hey babe, how are you?

I smiled, he cares.

To: Babe 😍❤️

Great, you?

My phone beeped.

From: Babe 😍❤️

Fantastic, but I miss you.

I smiled again.

To: Babe 😍❤️

I'll see you tomorrow. We can hang out.

I put away my phone. It beeped, but I didn't bother to look at it. I looked around again. The flowers were in rows, trees were slightly moving, the sun was out and the sky was blue.

A beautiful day.

"Noelle?" Someone said from behind me.

I turned around and saw my mom.

"Hey mom. Congratulations on your marriage with Jack!!" I said, smiling. I was actually really happy for her.

"Thank you honey. What are you doing out here?" She asked, hugging me.

"Oh, just needed fresh air." I replied.

"Okay. The party ends soon. Jack wants to have a step-dad/daughter day soon. He said he's available on Wednesday, are you?" She said.

"Yeah, I'll be available. I'll go to your house, he lives there right?" I asked.

She nodded.

"I'm going back inside, don't stay here the whole time!" She said, walking back inside.

"Okay." I replied, looking at the sky.

My mind wandered off in its on world.

*************************************************
*TODAYS SUNDAY MK MK*

I woke up and quickly got ready. Today I was hanging out with Jayden. I wore a Golden State Warriors shirt with black jeans and converse. I grabbed an apple, ate it and grabbed my skateboard.

"Bye dad!" I said, walking out of the house.

I placed down my skateboard and positioned my feet. I then skated towards Jayden's house. I looked at my surroundings, the sky was grey and the sun was out. The clouds were out and trees were moving.

A good 5 minutes later, I soon stopped in front of Jayden's house. I rang the doorbell and the door opened. I saw Janice and she smiled.

"NOELLELEELLELEL!!!" She screamed, hugging my legs.

"Hi Janice!!" I said, picking her up from my legs.

"Why are you never here anymore?!" She asked.

"I've been busy, but I'll visit often." I said.

"Okay!! Can you take me out for ice creammmm!!!!" She asked.

"Ask Jayden." I replied.

She nodded and jumped off of me. She ran upstairs. I laughed and sat on the couch.

Damn this family is weird.