Chapter 33: A Road Trip.

*SKIPPING TO SATURDAY IDK WHY BUT YA*

I woke up, feeling excited. Today all of my friends and I are going on a road trip to this camping site I believe and only staying there until Sunday afternoon.

I quickly got ready and ending up wearing grey joggers, grey shirt and a grey jacket. I packed up all my things I needed. I ran downstairs and grabbed an apple. I checked my phone to see if Jayden texted and he did.

From: Babe 😍❤️

Heading there now.

I smiled.

To: Babe 😍❤️

See you soon.

I finished my apple and put on my brown uggs. It's my lazy day, don't judge. I picked up my skateboard, said bye to my dad and walked outside. Jayden was outside, waiting. He unlocked the car doors and I opened the front door of the car.

I sat and closed the door, smiling.

"Nice choice of clothing babe." He said, chuckling.

"It's my lazy day. I don't give a fuck if I look like shit." I replied, turning on the radio.

"You still look beautiful." He said, driving.

"Oh yeah, we're picking up Jace and Joey." He said, smiling.

I nodded and looked for a station on the radio that I like. I found a station and they were playing Bring Me The Horizon.

I smiled widely.

"DONT YOU KNOW TRUE FRIENDS STAB YOU IN THE FRONT!!!" I screamed.

"Calm your tits babygirl." Jayden replied, shocked.

"I CANTTT!!!" I said, smiling.

About 10 minutes later we stopped in front of a medium house. It was a 1 story house, but wide. Jace and Joey walked out with a bag, smiling. Jayden opened the trunk and they shoved their bags in the back.

They both opened the door and sat down.

"Let's get this trip started!!!!" Joey said.

"Legggoooo!!" Jace said.

I laughed as the car started moving.

*************************************************
*AT THE PLACE*

Jayden parked in the parking lot as we all got out. The trunk opened and we all picked up our bags. We saw 2 other cars park next to us, I think those are the boys and girls. They did the same as we did and we all stood in a circle.

"Okay. So we rented a cabin. Their's only bunkbeds. 2 bunkbeds in each cabin. We rented 7 cabins. One persons going to have to share a bed with another one. Any volunteers?" Clark said.

"I'll share a bed." Amelia said.

Clark nodded and led us to the cabins. Jayden and I shared a cabin with Hannah and Jace. We all unpacked.

"Top bunk or bottom babe?" Jayden asked.

"I'll have top." I replied, smiling.

He nodded. Hannah and Jace were just on the bottom bunk, talking.

"Let's go swimming." Jayden said.

"I don't know.." I replied, unsure.

"Please?" He asked.

"Fine." I replied.

"I'm not wearing a bikini though, I need a long shirt." I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

He handed me a shirt of his. I took out my joggers and shirt, leaving me in my bra and underwear. Jace and Hannah were still busy and Jayden was getting changed. I put on the long shirt, it stopped on my knee's. I smiled.

*************************************************
A/N: THE NEXT CHAPTER IS WHEN THEY SWIM SO CHILL.

Mk.

Keep reading.