Chapter 16

2 months later

James's POV

I walked in looking around till I spotted Eldon.
"James bro, you're back", he cheered patting me on my back.
"Yes, but don't get to exciting in some months I have to go back to California", I said.
"Okay, but let's not think about it now, how about going to Hidalgos?", he asked me.

"Yes, you're right, let's go", I said and we walked into the direction of Hidalgos.
"And how is Riley?", I asked.
"I don't know", he answered. I was a bit confused, why didn't he knew how Riley was, they were friends.
"She has changed a lot since you moved", he said.
How did Riley changed?

We entered Hidalgos and the first person I saw was Riley sitting in the corner smiling her prettiest smile.
But what I saw after that, was not so pretty.
Charlie who was sitting next to her leaned over her and started kissing her.

My Riley, he was kissing my Riley, in that moment nothing else mattered, I didn't realize that I was walking to them and I didn't realize raising my fist and punching Charlie right in his face.
"Do not touch my girl!", I yelled at him.

Riley's POV

Suddenly someone punched Charlie, I looked up to see who it was and it was James.
"Do not touch my girl!", he yelled looking angrily to Charlie.
"James", I said still in shock, about what had happened.
He was here in front of me, it wasn't only a dream.

Then Eldon came and tried to push back James, who was still looking at Charlie, as if he would kill him any second.
I looked to Charlie, his nose was bleeding, he was in shock too, he just stared at James and then at me.
I gave him a tissue, he took it and watched James carefully.

"James, the're together, you can't just punch him", Eldon said holding him back, as if he would punch Charlie again.
Now James looked at me with a sad expression.
"Are you two together?", he asked me.
I couldn't say anything, it was just too much, one second Charlie
was kissing me on a normal day and the other James was asking me, if Charlie and I were in a relationship.

I nodded, James loosed his arm from Eldon's grip and looked at me.
I just stared at him.
All I wanted to do was to hug him and to say that I wanted to be with him, but I didn't I just stood there shaking and looking at him.

"I'm sorry", he said half to me and half to Charlie, then he walked with Eldon out of Hidalgos.

Charlie's nose bled for over an hour and afterwards the nose was blue, but I didn't care, I didn't know what I was going to do.

James is back, what do you think?, had Riley made a mistake?, write it in the comments below.