Chapter 27

James's POV

Riley and I were going back to Studio-A to continue working on our duet.
"Do you want to incorporate lifts?", I asked Riley walking to the stereo to turn on the music.
"Yes, that would be cool", she answered.

I turned around and guess who was walking into Studio-A, Charlie of course, because he always had to interrupt Riley and me.
"Ehm, the room is occupied", I informed Charlie.

He ignored me and walked up to Riley giving her a kiss.
I looked at how Riley's beautiful lips were on Charlie lips, what really made me fell sick.
They finally broke the kiss that seemed forever.

"I actually needed the Studio too and I was thinking if we could share it?", he explained to Riley, clearly not wanting to know what I thought about that.
"Sure, you can practice on that side and we practice on this", she suggests him.
Oh she was kidding, wasn't she.
I don't wanted to share the studio with him.

"Thanks", he said pecking her lips.
What?

Charlie's POV (special)

"That's too high", Riley said laughing.
James let her down and they both laughed.
I think they forgot about me being in this room too, they were acting like a couple in love.
Yes, I was getting jealous, but I think I had the right to.
Riley was my girlfriend and not his.

He lifted her again.
"Maybe you should leave off the lifts, because you are not holding her properly", I suggested to James.
He stopped the music and walked over to me.
"I was holding her properly", he defends himself angrily.

"James!", Riley tried defending me.
"Calm down man, I was just preoccupied that Riley would get hurt", I clarified.
He took a step forward even angrier, he was now just an inch away from me and I was getting scared.
"I would never hurt Riley, never ever, I would rather kill myself than hurt her", he said furious.

"Guys stop okay, James I know that you wouldn't hurt me, Charlie was just trying to help", Riley told him.
James looked one more time at me and said:"He can't help me Riley, he doesn't even made it into A-Troupe.
He smirked at me provocative.

"Maybe I'm not in A-Troupe, but I think I am better dancer though", I told him.
"If you think that you are such a good dancer, why don't we dance battle to see if it's true", he challenged me.
"No dance battle", Riley added from behind me.
"Okay", I said.

James nodded, turned around and walked to the stereo turning some hip-hop music on.
It was on.
"Guys!", Riley tried convincing us otherwise, but it was no turning back.

I was going to do the battle and I was going to win.

James's POV

I was clearly going to win, I was going to prove to Riley that I'm the better dancer and that Charlie was just a waste of time.
I started dancing and pulled up some of my best tricks.
I made a flip of the wall, made a b-twist and some other cool moves.

Charlie's moves were okay, but nothing compared to mine.
"Guys, please stop!", I heard Riley saying to us, but I wasn't going stop until she realized that Charlie was a bad dancer.

She kept insisting, but we both didn't stop.
Now we were dancing both at the same time, so that it wasn't really a battle anymore.
It was more a fight, but instead of hitting each other we were dancing.

Suddenly the music stopped and Riley yelled:"Stop!, what do you want to prove?".
We both stopped dancing and looked to her.
"I'm not a price, okay?, I have enough of you two fighting, so just come talk to me, when you stop being so childish and stupid!", she yelled.
I never saw her that angry, she stormed out of the room.
Maybe it wasn't such a good idea, doing this battle.

Chapter 27!
My little sister helped me with the idea of this chapter, so thanks to her!
I hope you enjoyed it
Love you all