Chapter 35

West POV (special)

"And the winner is West!", the man of the competition announced.
"Thank you, thank you, I always told my friends that I was the greatest man in the world, but they never believed me, so friends if you watch me I WON", I yelled through the microphone the man was holding near my mouth.
I grabbed the trophy in one hand and the microphone in the other hand.

"I want to thank my bro's Eldon and James and my mommy and all my lovely fans", I said through the microphone and my fans cheered.
I was famous. I jumped up and down and accidentally let go off the microphone and...
Someone started screaming, first I thought it were my fans that got crazy, but then I realized that it was all a dream and the screaming came from the room next to mine and James's.

Riley's room. James was already on his foot running through the door as if Riley was going to die, if he didn't hurry up.
I ran behind him, obviously curious why Riley was screaming and disappointed that I didn't win a trophy neither was famous.

I reached the room with James in front of me.
The others probably slept like stones, because Riley's scream was really loud and no one had woken up till now.
James quickly opened the door.
Riley was still sleeping, she was probably having a really bad nightmare, because she was shaking, screaming and crying.

James jumped on the bed and took her in his arms trying to calm her down, by stroking her arm and rocking her slowly in his arms like she was a little baby.
"Riley, wake up it's just a nightmare", James said to Riley trying to wake her up.

Riley's POV

I woke up from that really scary nightmare, I only remembered that it was a mix of a chicken and this scary person on the movie.
The first I saw was James looking at me preoccupied.
He was stroking my arm and rocking me.

Then I noticed West standing next to the door looking preoccupied too.
I was a little embarrassed, because I had obviously screamed, or else they wouldn't be in my room and I was crying too.
"Are you okay Riley?", James asked me.

I just hugged him as response.
He held me tight.
It was a bit strange I had a tank top on and pink pajamas pants.
The guys had both pajamas pants on, West's were green and James's Grey, both had bare chests.

We separate from the hug and West came to us and sat next to us on the bed.
"Riley, I just want to say, that I thought that what the girls did to you wasn't cool and if you need me I'm here, because I think that A-Troupe should stick together", he told me smiling.
I smiled back and hugged him.
I was relieved that West was still my friend, it was good to know that I had another friend besides James.

I let go of the hug and West said bye before going back to his room.
"Can you stay with me, I am a little scared?", I asked James.
He nodded laid down in the bed and I fell asleep in his arms.

A small Chapter, I hope you enjoyed nevertheless.