Chapter 38

James's POV

It was now 4 o'clock and we were all sitting bored on the couch.
It was the day after the beach trip.

Riley's head was leaning on my shoulder whilst we both were watching some boring reality show.

"Hey James, do you want to come with me and the bros?, I am going to be the city guide"
I really wanted to go explore the city, but I don't wanted Riley to be alone.

"No man, I want to stay here", I excused myself.
"James you should go", Riley said.
I turned to her and said:"No, I think I'm too lazy to stand up".

"James you can go, the girls and I want to got to the mall and Riley can come with us", Michelle proposed.
"Yeah, go, I go shopping with the girls", Riley agreed.
I wasn't really sure if it was a good idea to let Riley go with the girls shopping, but maybe they would get friends again.
"Okay", I agreed.
"Good then let's go", West told me and stood quickly up.
He walked to the hallway and I turned to Riley.

"Are you sure that you will be fine, if you want I can stay with you?", I asked her preoccupied.
She smiled and nodded her head.
I smiled, stood up too and walked out of the house, but I couldn't ignore the feeling that something bad was going to happen.

Riley's POV

James and the boys left the house.
"Hey Riley, the girls and I want to go change our clothes before we go to the mall, but you can go ahead, we meet you then there", Michelle told me.

"Okay sure, where is this mall we are going to?", I asked her.
"You just have to take the bus and get out at the last bus stop, then you should see the mall right away", Michelle explained.

"Okay, I'm just going to go pack my bag", I said and went upstairs to my room. I was relieved that the girls invited me, I think I should had accepted Michelle's apology.

I packed the standard things like money, my mobile and a pack of tissues.
Suddenly Stephanie and Michelle entered my room.

"Riley what do you think should I wear this or this?", Stephanie asked showing me a purple T-Shirt and a blue one.
"I think the purple one is great", I answered.
"Okay thank you, come Michelle, we have to hurry up, I want to go shopping", Stephanie said excited.

Michelle and Stephanie walked of the room and I took the bag from the bed and walked out too.

I arrived at the bus stop and waited for the bus.
It was a bit chilly today, but we would probably not stay too long so I don't took my jacket with me.

After some minutes the bus arrived and I got on it.
The bus was pretty empty, so I had a lot of seats for choice.
I choose one at the end of the bus and looked out of the window.
This city was really beautiful.

Twenty minutes later the bus arrived at the last bus stop, as the bus driver announced, I was the only person, besides the bus driver on the bus.
I walked out and looked around, but I couldn't see a mall.

The place where I was now, was dark and had lots of broken houses.
The streets were really narrow and it looked like no one would ever live here.

Maybe Michelle had accidentally told me the wrong bus stop, I searched my mobile in my bag, but it wasn't there.

I opened the bag with both hands, but only my pack of tissues was in it. This couldn't be happening right now.
I was lost in a city I didn't know, my mobile was gone and my money too.