Prologue

In a universe of Light and Dark.
Where Perception is reality.
There is one child who can change the fate of the world.
His name is Yugi Watashi.
---
"Yugi. Oh yugi~" a sweet womanly voice called. He turned his head. The baby giggled and waddled to her. "Come to mommy. " she said as he got within range of her as he jump into her arms. "You walked! " she praised him. "My sweet baby! " she threw him into the air. He giggled.
*4 years later. *
Those were the good days. Until one day. Yugi and a close friend named holle was scheduled for a play date. They played in a room alone. Only having each other. Not knowing what happened outside of the room. "Whas thdat? " holle voice spoke out. Not forming her words correctly. "I thont no." Yugi spoke using his hands to stand up. So did holle. Holle reached for yugi's little toddler hand and they began to walk towards to door being the curious five year olds they are. Holle opened the door and huge winds occured. Holle's waist length blue hair flew in the wind and yugi's waist length red spiky hair (soon to be cut) blew into the wind. "Ugh. What happened-" yugi got cut off when him and holle's eyes got wide. They looked at the pool of blood. Blood slowly dancing across the wooden floor and the host of the dance were the jikans and watashis. The 2 clans laid lifeless ontop of one another forning a body pile. Holle seen her parents. Yugi seen his. "No... No... NO!!!!!!!! " Yugi lets go of holle hand and screamed at the top of his lungs. Losing his parents at such a young age made him uneasy. It pushed him off egde. Huge winds occurred. Radiating off his body as holle stared lifeless at the pile of bodies. Yugi hair turned jet black and his iris turned jet black. "I WONT STAND FOR THIS!! " His voice got deeper and his nails got sharper. Its like he wasn't the 5 year old he just was. Holle wasnt fazed by the demonic energy yugi was giving off. "No... " was all she said when the house became undone and wood flew everywhere. It went into the sky and never camr back down. The bodies got caught into the wind as they fly up too. The pool of blood took the form of the wind and now it looked like a blood tornado. And holle and yugi was in the middle. "Ill get my revenge! " yugi screamed as something got into the blood tornado. It was holle's evil uncle. He did this!! "UGHHHHH!!!!!!! " yugi yelled. He pointed a gun at holle. His finger on the trigger. "DONT EVEN !! " yugi said. Holle remained infazed. Her face lost all details as her eyes gleamed blue for a split second.. Then the gun shot.