Chapter 10: Death!

Holle and I stumbled back as she breathed out. He got 25% of my heart with that jutsu but he barely missed holle's. That's good. She may still live. People started gathering around us as I dropped my fan. "Holle. Their here." I said as we heard gato's voice. She grinned as he taunted us. She drew xic off her back and prepared to attack. Darkness started to  go towards my hands as a shadow blade appeared. Literally a jet black sword that had darkness radiating off of it. Then we ran at gato as he started slaying his thugs and what not. Spears going through my back I ignored the pain. I punched someone in their face as they flew into the lake, sinking to the bottom. Then we got to gato as my eyes flash red. "DEMONS!!!" Was his last words as holle brought down her sword
Gato head rolled below her as she glared at it. I sliced his body up into pieces with no mercy as his limbs fly everywhere and his thugs run away yelling demons and monsters. The hole in my chest was not disappearing at all.
I look around noticing that there was a lot of blood of flooding off the bridge. And half of it was me and holle's blood.
She made her way back to team 7 as I followed behind her.
She fell to the ground as i fell to my knees beside her. My hand shined brightly with that same healing light. I reached for holle but I didn't have the strength to. The light disappeared as I fell lifeless on the bridge. My eyes stayed open but they showed no life force. They were a dull green. But they didn't even glimmer anymore. I was dead. And there was nothing I can do about it.
~~~
I would tell you a bit what I just experienced but its too dark. No like literally its dark as hell here. I look around but then I suddenly blinked appearing in a hospital. It was the mental hospital I was places in before they put me in an insane asylum. I'm not insane. Its just that I see shadow figures coming after me, I reside in the darkness, I hear voices here and there telling me to kill. But that doesn't mean I'm insane. I tell you people just don't get me. The "light" side is loving and fun. While the "dark" side is merciless and deadly. It is like shukaku but with more bloodlust. And sometimes it takes over. But while I kill my victims slowly. Torturing them I laugh my head off. Its so funny to look at the faces they make when their legs comes off. Hahaha!!! I can still remember it. He was cute though. So now I feel really sad about killing him. But he tried to touch me do I had to.

I'm serious. He tried to give me a hug and I snapped. And so did his neck. Maybe I am insane.... Nahh.
~~~
I opened my eyes. Or so I thought. Its dark as hell in here. Am I still in the other plane. The 1st dimension. I'm not sure. I clashed my hands together forming the tiger symbol as my body started glowing lowly. Just enough light to see. I was in a coffin. 6 feet under. Wow. I've died.... Awesome!!!! I outlived death. Take that reaper death seal!!" I fist bumped the air. Or so I thought. My hand met the wood as I winced in pain but the wood, on the other hand, had cracked. I got an idea as an lightbulb pop up over my head. It faded away as I bawled up my fist. Light started swirling around it rapidly as I thruster it forward.

Holle P.O.V

I looked to my left as I claimed out the coffin to see the first shoot up into the air. From within the coffin a bright light was shooting off into the sky like a Minecraft beacon. I then looked closer to see Yugi dead body floating up. Kami and jashin are now taking him to a better place. I was crying as I watched. "I'm in a better place now cheer up." Yugi said staring at me as his now golden eyes stare me down and angel wings. " yes. You are." I sobbed. "Nahh just playing." Yugi said as his eyes went back to a emerald green as his winds burst into a bunch of feathers. He fell face first in front of me. "Ouch. Rough landing." He said. I punched him in his head so hard his body dug 6 feet under ground. He climbed back up as he gave me a really unrecognizable face. Then his hands glowed a warm bright light as he hovered them over his head as his wounds heal. He recover his lost cells. And that hole in his chest had started molding together as it closed up and he breathed in once again. "Ahh. I had to use chakra for that healing session. God damn." He said as he rolled over on the grass.
Yugi P.O.V

Oh how I hate the morning. Ain't finna lie the morning breeze and the mist is awesome. I looked at holle as I sat up. "Bestfriend got inches." Holle said reaching for something in the back of me. My hair was now spiky red hair that stopped mid back. "I guess dying for a few minutes. My cells was probably trying to recreate but instead of healing the wound in my chest. It healed my heart and my hair cells. Making it grow fast as hell. Should I cut it?" I asked her. "Nahh! Your cute this way. Well... Cuter." She said. I nodded my head. "Wait you said days." Damien said. "Mhm." I nodded confused. "Its been a couple of weeks actually." He said. I dropped down into my coffin. "It felt like 5 minutes. I'm dead." I said sarcastically. "Practically." Holle said laughing a bit. "Hm?" My hear peeked out the coffin. These are comfortable!!! "Oh nothing." She laughed me off. I wanted to argue about it but I couldn't. I didn't want to. If she didn't wanna tell me. She wasn't gonna.

~~~
We was at tazuna door as his grandson answered. Disrespectful little ungrateful bit- "oh hi there. Is tazuna home?" I asked smiling innocently. *
"He doesn't wanna see anyone." The boy said with an attitude. Keep calm Virgo. Keep calm Virgo.
"Tell him its holle." Holle said as he gave us a confused look but did it anyways. Tazuna came into view as he dropped to the floor. Pointing a finger at us. "Gh-gh-GHOST!!!!" he yelled.