Author's note

Yea in case you guys didnt catch on the story just ended last chapter. I know right. I mean some people wouldve guessed it off top but i net some of you desperately came to this chapter to see its a author note. Ooh cliffhangers how we LOVE THOSE. nahh im just playing but did you guys love the story. I ofcourse loved it, it was mine. Isnt it weird i still cried on some chapter parts even though i wrote it. But with that cliffhanger being said you guys know its a shippuden coming on. I wonder.... Nahhh i wont give yall a epilogue. Just wait and find out. Butttttttttt yeaaaa i love you guys very much.
Yugi: mhmm well what you can do is start making that second book. Their miss a huge portion of my life if you take that time.
Me: shouldnt you go take care of your child??
Yugi: OOOOHHH BITCHHH I FORGOT I LEFT HIM IN THAT BLOCK OF DEATH.
yugi gave me a death glare.
I shrugged innocently.
Yugi: i really don't see why you made me end its life.
Me: it was apart of my storyline. Im not gonna go off my story. I did that a few times and it took hell getting it back on the track. See when i went off the storyline a couple chapters ago the story jumbled up kind of. Yugi you wasnt supposed to go on that mission to save sasuke, and i didnt wanna delete it cause i wrote too much on it. So it took me a while to write an alternate semi ending. See the story had been supposed to end at the chapter when yugi wanted to go see holle. Thats when the story had supposed to end but i wanted to not end it so early. So i carried on but then refused to end the story like 3 chappies ago so i got back on my storyline somehow with the orochimaru thing and no. For the people thinking orochimaru raped yugi he didnt he just injected his ya know into his stomach and ba boom. He was pregnant. As weirdly as that sounds.
Orochimaru: did anybody say orochimaru???
Yugi looked at him and ran so fast you wouldve thought he was a red road runner. I stood there then weirdly smiled.
Me: well thats that.
Orochimaru: orugi come here boy.
The little 1 and a half was brought to orochimaru. He was handed his child and orugi was sleep, but normal size.
Me: how the hell-
Orochimaru: remember it is a show. Its not like hes gonna be alive in the next book.
Me: you have a point.
Orugi had a head full of black spiky hair but he took most of orochimaru features. That's just creepy.
Me: well yea i wish yall the best. OKAY KISHIMOTO LETS WRAP THIS UP. I WANNA GO HOME.
i yelled walking off the stage and pass the on set crew. Time to start writing that second book.

The second book is called 'Decending Darkness'