Chapter 3: Ninja Academy!

Yugi P.O.V
I walked, or skipped with Shikamaru to the ninja academy. He was walking but I was all jumpy. I was happy. Shniz. What can I say. I'm meeting naruto! "Stop. Your all excited for no reason." Shika had said. "Well... I'm meeting someone I always wanted to see since the last 3 days I been here." I said.
"Is it me?" Shika smirked. I patted his head. "No." I said bluntly as he put on his bored façade. Then we got to the academy as we walked through the door. All eyes on us(Nicki voice.)
Literally. Everyone was just staring. And we are like... 30 minutes early. I hate coming to school early. I looked around as everyone started whispering and what not. I looked at shika to see he was long gone. This dummy left me in the wrong class!! On purpose!!! I ran out the room and into the right room. Throwing the door open with fire in my eyes and grit teeth. I seen sasuke, sakura, ino, everyone! But no. I didn't want them. I wanted. Him! I jumped into the air seeing Shikamaru sit down. I held my arms out still in anime fury. "You bastard!!" I yelled as I tackled him to the floor. I was on top of him as I pointed to him. "Don't ever leave me like that. That was mean." I said mad. I couldn't say the stuff I wanted.
Not of age... Yet.
"Wow. Very mature Yugi. Get off me." He said bored. I didn't notice I had his arms spreaded out and I was holding them down by his wrist. I faintly blush as I let go sitting in his seat. Or by his seat. Who ever sit right here. Oh well. Shika got up as he sat down. Glaring at me like I didn't notice.
"Stop. Glaring. Now." I said as my head creaked as it turned. Making me look like a rusty puppet. He got wide eyes as he turned to the front of the class. I smiled innocently. "Good." I said as I turned ahead as class started.
~~∆ chezburger. Yasss. Roblox is awesome∆~~
Well we had to make clones and it was my turn. I make 2 clones perfectly and do the transformation jutsu perfectly. Then the clones poofed. I got my headband as I walked to shika who was waiting at his seat. I sat by him and watched as the class passed us by.
~
Everyone was all cheering and happy but some noticed naruto and started whispering pretty awful things. I got heated. "Calm down." Shika said as he ruffled my hair like I'm some child. I glared at them. I'm getting so mad!! "He should just go die. Him and that fox. Monster." She said as the other one agreed.
Then darkness started slowly radiating off of me as it expands around me. I hear screams of terror as it remained pitch black. I heard like... 10 people yell a jutsu as my darkness starts to cease and return to me. It was fully gone but the girls were severly injured. Oops. I felt lightheaded. I turn to see Shikamaru. He had a light scratch in his arm as he ran to me.
I figured out who did the jutsu. 10 anbu. They surrounded me with a shield or barrier as it faded away. Then last thing I know is an anbu runs towards me. Then I black out. Or I think. I don't know anymore. May be my darkness, may be me closing my eyes. I don't know anymore.

(Hello guys. This is a short chapter. Yes. I know. You just got cash. Tho sum mo(Nicki minaj voice). Nahh just playing. Reading this over made me laugh a bit. But umm.... Anyway. I see something sparking between Shikamaru and Yugi. Their shugi! Or yukamaru. I'm shipping them already. Aww! Anyway. Enough talk. Onto the next chapter.)