Chapter 1: Disaster.

I don't know what to do anymore.
Why?
Why did I have to watch this.
I don't like this. I don't like it at all.
I was filled with sadness as it was replaced with rage. Memories of my parents death kept replaying in my head. I backed up against the wall as I brought my knees up to my face.
"Come on Yugi. Let's go. We're gonna take you to a better place." The doctor said. "Don't touch me." I cried.
"Come on worthless brat! They are dead! And you can't change it!!!" He yelled at me as I look at him with wide emerald green eyes. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I yelled as everything went pitch black. I heard the doctors screams of agony as I stood up. The darkness ceased as I seen blood splatter on the wall. And dead bodies on the ground in a pool of blood. I was frightened. I ran out the room and into the white hallway that started to get darker. I ran to escape the darkness until I hit a dead end.
I turned around to see the darkness slowly crept to me. "No... Come to us!" I heard a voice from the darkness but only seen a hand reaching out. I stood up and looked at it. "Join the darkness." It said as I started to reach my hand out. "The child of light. Being drowned in darkness. You will have the power to change the world." It said as I retracted my hand back.
Back off. "Leave me alone!" I yelled as a blinding light radiated off of me and started fending off the darkness. "YOU CANT FEND OFF WHATS ALREADY APART OF YOU!" The voice screeched. Then it hit me. I looked at my hands. Its all clear. The darkness then devoured the light as it engulfs me into its cold hug. Nothing but darkness.
Darkness and light.
Then there's me. The one between it all.