Chapter 2: New Universe.

(This is what Yugi ninja outfit looks like.)
I opened my eyes but shut them right back again because the sun was too bright. I tossed over in the cool grass. Wait... Grass! I shot up and snapped my eyes open to look around me to see trees. And they were kind of animated. I looked down at myself and I too was animated.
I looked around to see I was clearly in a forest. I huffed as I started wandering the forest until I ran into a boy. Literally ran into him. We fell to the ground. "Sorry." He said to me. I pushed him off me. "Don't make a big deal outta it." I said hopping up to my feet.
"Well... Who are you." I asked bluntly as he looked at me rubbing his head. "Shikamaru." He said. "Oh. Take me to where you live." I said turning my head to the side with my arms crossed.
"What? Your sorta bipolar." He said to me sighing. I turned my head as my fist collided with his cheek and he flew into a tree. "Ugh!" He grunted as he went right through the tree. And another. And another. He went through 8 trees until stopping at the 9th one. I gasped as I ran to him and knelt down by him. "Sorry! I didn't mean to hit you that hard! In the other world I hit as soft as pancakes!" I said to him.
He got up glaring at at me. I sheepishly smiled as he continue to glare. "Sorry. But can you take me where your occupation is?" I asked as I did a puppy dog face. "Ahh~ OK. Cmon." He said as he walked me to this village. Wasn't that far.
~∆yasss. Well, and here we thought the child was gonna be kinda dark And gloomy like a clone of sasuke.∆~
We was in the hokage mansion as he looked down on me. Little did he know he puts no fear in my heart. I stared blankly at him as he tried to get me to talk. "Genjutsu won't work on me." I said as he gritted his teeth.
I shrugged as I turned around and was gonna walk away. Until my collar was grabbed. "Let go!" I said and as I reflex or something. A shadow engulfed my hand as I kinda like gentle fist him. He fly into his desk holding his chest. I got him where his heart is.
"Sorry!" I ran to him as he gasped for air. He couldn't breathe. I went with my flow as light engulfed my hand and I gentle fist his chest once again. But now he was cured. Or fixed. Or whatever!!
I stood up as he got up. "I'm sorry." I said sheepishly. "Never mind my near death experience. Where did you learn light and dark style? You know that is the sage of six path's chakra natures." He said. I just shrugged. I watched naruto but I don't know anything of the sage of six paths. I didn't get to the 3rd episode. In my head I'm anime crying. I shrugged. "Born with it." I said to him. "That explains the mark on the back of your neck. That lightning bolt. What is your last name?" He asked.
"Its Watashi. Yugi Watashi." I said as his eyes widen. He ran to his desk and rummaged through the draws. Throwing out papers and what not. Until he came across a folder. He opened it up and the first thing I see is a photo of how I looked when I was younger. "How did you get that..." I said staring at him as he read the information.
"Yugi Watashi. Has the light and dark style, as used by the sage of six paths. Or host of the ten tails. Hes the prince of the Watashi clan and the only one in the world to have possessed this unique chakra nature. He is rumored to be the darkness of the world, or the light in it." He looked at me.
I'm shocked myself. "His chakra nature is water, lightning. He hasn't been tested for any of the genjutsu or taijutsu stats yet." He said as he stared at me. "Why didn't you tell us." He said. "I'm just finding out myself." I said in defence.
I then looked at him and everyone else as anbu and Shikamaru looked at me. All eyes on me. Damn! "Stop staring." I said pouting. I couldn't tell if the anbu eyes were on me since they wore masks. But I can feel someone staring. Alittle too hard. I looked at the hokage. "Oh. My bad yugioh." He said. I glared. "I mean Yugi. Don't even know what a yugioh is." He said coughing awkwardly. "I'll have you tested when the time Is right. But for now you will just have to go to the academy and what not." The hokage said. "Where will i-" I got cut off. Oh how I hate getting cut off.
"Your apartment is.. Shikamaru show him." The homage had said as Shikamaru protest but the homage told him don't argue. He nodded as he turned to me. "Let's go. Brat." He said as he turned around.
An anime vein grew on my head. Oh why couldn't I be sucked into soul eater. Or Rosario vampire. Or Tokyo ghoul. Why this. I want a refund!!
I stopped my in mind argument on where I should've ended up as a little person came running in the room. Literally little. "Konohamaru what is it this time." The hokage said tiredly. "I want you to die so I can become hokage you old sack of farts!" He yelled.
I was taken back. I swiftly turned and grabbed his collar. "SHUT UP! don't ever in your life talk to your parents or grandparents like that!" I yelled at him as he gritted his teeth. That's why he missing some teeth. The little snot bubble. "Get off me twerp!" He said. "TWERP! IM GONNA KILL YOU!" I yelled as Shikamaru held me back when I let the little rat go. "Stop. Calm down!" He demanded. I kept fighting but I'm weak against Shikamaru. Only 1 episode and he became my crush. So he was calming me down. Oh hold me ever so close.
"Little dirty bum. Needs to go back where he came from." I heard a rat say. I turned my head sharply in his direction.
Third P.O.V
Konohamaru flew out the hokage window and off into Space leaving a star where he was. "Konohamaru!!!! You maggot! Your gonna pay!" Ebisu yelled at Yugi. Shikamaru tried calming him down but. Not only is Yugi a Virgo but he is also short tempered and hot headed. Like most red heads.
"Uuugh!!!!!" Yugi yelled and the next thing you know. Ebisu was flying right after Konohamaru. "Ahhhhhhh~~" ebisu screams became distant and they disappeared as a star sparkled in the sky where they was last at.