Chapter 13: Chunin Exams!

(The picture is yugi's ninja outfit he will be wearing the next few chapters.)

Well I had got woken up by shikamaru. He said he was watching me while I train but I don't see how if I didn't sense him.

Creep.

I stood up. Moving my red hair out of my face. It stops at my waist and its straight. To my surprise.
I'm thinking about cutting it but Shikamaru says I look good with it. But then he says I'm cute without it. Then all that good stuff until he got nervous and ran away.

This is my life. Ugh. He wasnt that hesitant in the show. I honest don't see why he was nervous. I should've been nervous. Not him. Anyway. I picked up my fan as I started to walk in the direction of my house.
~~~
I relaxed in the bath. Not a shower. A bath. I needed to relax. My dirty clothes was washing and my hair. Well I moved down into the water to let my hair soak so now the only thing visible is my face. I sighed in relief as I hear my door open. My front door. Wtf. I sit up looked at the bathroom door as I hear footsteps. Slow but heavy footsteps. I slowly start reaching for my towel as the footsteps stop in front of the door. Right when I grabbed my towel the door flew open. It showed a man in a black cloak with red clouds on it. He was wearing a mask though. My lights went out as the house went pitch black. No light whatsoever. I hop out the bath as I wrap the towel around my waist and I vanish with the darkness.
"I know where you are. Might as well come out and come with me." The deep voice said. I kept quiet until I appeared in front of him as darkness swarms around my hands as I attempted my dark palms  technique. I thrust my palm forwards almost like gentle fist attacks but the stranger caught my wrist. I vanished as I appeared behind him and tried it again. I got him on his muscle by his elbow as he grunt in pain. Then I go for the other arm as he kicks me. I fly into a wall and struggle to get back up. I then started rapidly performing hand signs as I shot my new chakra style at the intruder as the jutsu passes right through him and stick into the wall. I look at him in disbelief as I start slowly backing away. I'm still in a towel. Wait!. I vanished and 1 second later I came right back dressed in my new ninja outfit. "Stay back. Stay away!" I threw my fan at him as it passed right through him. What is that jutsu! From the looks of it his arm is still lifeless.
Meaning he didn't slip through my technique from earlier and I don't think he can.
Imma test my theory. My palms swarmed with darkness once again as I leaped towards him. I got out 1 shuriken as I threw it. "Shuriken shadow assault!" I said as the shuriken multiplied and they started found through the enemy. He's slipping through my attack again. But this time I was aligned up with the shuriken so if that shuriken slipped through him. I would too. Everything started going slow motion as that particular shuriken began slowly passing through his body. I've disabled his left arm. Now for the right. The shuriken was halfway in his body then I came. My hand got closer and closer and right at the moment he was gonna grab me. Which I don't think he could. My dark palm technique succeeded as I gentle fist, kind of, his left muscle and shoulder. Then the rest of my body pass through him except my hands. He jumped away after his scream of agony. He slid on my wood floor, knocking a couple shuriken out of it as I land on it. The shurikens poof except that 1. I picked it up and put it in my weapon holster. "You may have got my arms but that doesn't mean you got me. Mark my words. I, Madara Uchiha, will be coming for you." He said as he swirled away and I didn't sense his chakra anymore. But I noticed he had something called the sharingan. And here I thought that the uchiha clan was no more. And who is madara? I sighed as I stood up and my house darkness ceased back to me. My hands went back to normal as I picked up my fan.
He's coming for me. Hm..
~~~
I got my chunin exam application from asuma sensei as me and Shikamaru walked to this place he like to relax. Its on a roof. He laid back and stared at the sky.
I looked at him. "Are you participating??" I asked him. "Yes. We have to for the whole team to participate." He said sighing. "What a drag." He said. "Everything isn't troublesome. Your just looking at it the wrong way." I said staring at the sky sitting up with my legs crossed. "What do you mean?" He asked. "I mean you think everything is troublesome because you think your too good for it. Look at things as a challenge and not as a chore. You need to get enthusiastic about some things Shikamaru." I said staring at him. He glanced at me through the corner of his eyes. "Your troublesome yourself." He said. I laughed a bit. "Its only because you can't handle me." I said to him. He sat up as he turned his full attention to me. "Yes I can. I've been doing it all this time idiot." He said laughing a bit and he looked towards the sky. I laid my head on his shoulder as I looked up at him. "This is relaxing." I said. "Yes." He answered.
"I'd stay here and watch the sky until I die." I said with a smile. "That will be a long time since you can't die." He said. I playfully hit him in his arm. "Hey! Don't jinx it." I said. "Jinx? Why would you want to die?" He asked. "Because I don't want to live forever." I said to the Nara. He just shook his head and then I stood up stretching. "Cmon. Let's go. Holle is in trouble." I said grabbing Shikamaru hand as we vanished.
~~~
Shikamaru stood on the tree branch I was sitting on as I swang my legs. I watched as holle's wounds healed from getting hit by sasuke's fireball. She she explained how she couldn't die I jumped down with Shikamaru. I landed beside holle as I look at her. "Wow. You can't die but you shouldn't go around telling people this. The wrong people may find out." I said as I looked at holle but the sentence was directed towards the suna siblings. "I'm not the only one. You died with me." She protested. "There you go again. That big ole mouth gonna get us killed. I mean killed for real." I said and when holle was gonna say something gaara's sand rushed at us. "Sand coffin!!!" Was the sand thing we heard at his hand wrap around us and everything went black.