Chapter 28.

We jumped from tree to tree.  Shikamaru would leave a trail mark here and there for choji. " hes gonna be okay shikamaru.  I know he is. " atleast i remember he survives.  "If you say so...  I hope so. " he said then we came to a sudden hault. Seeing the 3. This time we staked them out from above. Im itching to attack.  "Those scum bags arent getting ole sasuke so whats the freaking point in even coming after us.  Pitiful. " that one girl said,  damn whats her name!!  I forgot!!!  Oh my god. Anyway. I watched them talk as i did a few hand signs.  "Come out come out!" The spider guy said. I grit my teeth stopping my hand seals.  "Hes found us out. " neji said standing up and we jumped out the trees.  The girl grabbed the barrier barrel and her and double head jumped away.  "GRR. " naruto has no chill at the moment.  Spider dude stayed back to try and hold us off and he shot those web things at us. We all got stuck and even i struggled to get out "grhh!! " i grit my teeth as i make my crystal armor spiky as i start rapidly spinning and cut up the steel webs and then my skin smoothes down and i went to free shikamaru and kiba and that naruto that was trapped poofed.  Neji used gentle fist to break free. "Go. Hes my opponent. " neji said staring at the spider guy.  Im fucking forgetting everything. Why the hell arent the teammates saying each other name. I grabbed shikamaru hand and we jumped away.  "DONT DIE HYUGA.  WE NEED YOU IN THE VILLAGE! " i said to neji loudly.  "I wouldnt even dream of it.  It isnt my destiny to fail. " he said but by the time that was being said i was long gone. No need to hear all this mushy talk.
---
"Keep your friends rich,  keep your enemies rich,  and wait to find out which one is which." I said outta nowhere.  "Where did that come from? " shikamaru asked.  "Ere its just something i randomly thought of at the moment. " i told him.  "Oh. That's kinda strange but it does make alot of se-" i cut shikamaru off. "Double head is over there! " i said as we passed a type of moutain form or something with water and all. "Lets try to bypass him. " kiba said.  No cause your the one destined to fight him. The fuck.  "We cant. He knows exactly where we are at.  Anyone keep your gaurd up. " i said until i jumped right into a trip wire and a couple big explosions went off. I grabbed the 3 just in time and shielded them from the explosion and we took a pretty rough landing in a destroyed and knocked down tree habitat.  "Is everyone okay? " i asked letting them go and stood up as my wounds healed. "Yes.  But we cant heal like you. " kiba said.  I shrugged until 2 head popped up.  "Hello little scum bags. What brings you this far into the woods,  to meet me?  Oh sickly nice of you. " he said all smiley and towards the end he glared at us.  I glared back. "Your stalling. You know that other pink headed girl has...  Wait she doesnt even have him does she? " i said in realization. "She has your friend how about you go and find out. " he smirked.  "No.  Your giving us the wrong clues.  But just in case she does have him lets split up.  Shikamaru and kiba you go after her and me and naruto will continue the search somewhere abit off the road. " i said.  "Right! " naruto yelled jumping away.  Shikamaru looked at me before hugging me tightly. I hugged him back then he put his forehead on mine. Looking into my eyes.  "Dont die. " he said.  "You forget that i cant. " i smirked. "I should be telling you that. Just dont be so reckless. The girl... I remember she works in sound jutsu and her jutsu amplifier is that flute she blows on. So watch out for that cause it isnt some weak jutsu. And it also creates genjutsu. So dont fall for it. " i said.  He quickly kissed me. "Thanks now go and get sasuke. Lets not let our fights be in vain. " he said pushing me slightly. I jumped into the air but took one last glance at him as him and kiba jump away but then i seen double head throw a paper bomb kunai at them.  I grit my teeth seeing shikamaru frantically escape to go after the girl but kiba was held back to fight.
---
I quickly caught up to naruto and we was in an open field. There i seen kimimaru. He set the barrel seal thing down.  "I can sense his... Wait a minute... I cant sense his chakra. " i said going wide eyed. "W... What... " naruto looked at me in disbelief. "His chakra vanished without a trace... Naruto the sasuke in that box isnt the sasuke we once knew... " i said as my eyes got wide and started tearing up. I feel like ive got dejavu but my memory... I have no recognition of this. "What do you mean... "naruto said as his eyes got watery. "Hes dead naruto. Sasuke died! " i said closing my eyes covering my face as i wiped my tears away.  I look at naruto to see his eyes widen in hatred. I mean so wide they could pop out his head. His face got blank and he just stared at kimimaru.
"Do you resent me now? It isnt my fault.  He left on full will. He doesnt wanna be with yall. He want to kill yall... He wants to kill you naruto. He doesnt like you.... He hates you. " his voice echoed in my head and he wasnt even talking to me.
*Thun Thump*
A huge explosion went off and i fly far back.  I slid on the ground bringing up chunks of earth and all.  "AHH!!  NARUTOOO! " i yelled as i quickly got up seeing the explosion Came from him. He was in his  kyuubi state. He glared at kimimaru with those fiery red demon fox eyes and those sharpened up teeth. "Naruto... Stop!! " i yelled but he glared at me. I actually flinched back... Me... Yugi watashi flinched from a peer... Must be really broken right now. He dashed at kimimaru so quick i almost didnt catch it. He tried to punch kimimaru but bones came out his arm creating a shield.  Naruto was shocked but that didn't stop his rage. He kept attacking then kimimaru kept dodging until i sensed a very dark chakra... A really dark one. I turned towards where it was coming from to see sasuke with his head hung low and a dark aura coming off of him. Literally.  Naruto looked at him wide eyed and went to normal. I dont know what came over me when i know up to this point he isnt coming back. But he jumped off and i ran after him. I didnt care i just did. I felt like if i was here,  i didnt care about the whole timeline and letting things roll,  i can make him stay. Like i can get him back. I can do this. We made it into a forest. I didnt even care for naruto. Im just chasing after him. Then finally he stopped on a branch. I jumped behind him. 'DONT TRUST HIM YUGI HES BAD NEWS RIGHT NOW! ' I heard ayuya yell in my head. 'Yea i wouldnt mess with him. Leave it alone stupid fool!' Tensugo yelled at me.  'Then i guess in a stupid fool all ny life cause im not letting this slide' i said to the twins in my head.
"Sasuke... This isnt you... You can do better then this. You are better then this. You are sasuke uchiha. Brother of itac-" i got cut off when sasuke lunged his fist through my chest.  I coughed up blood looking into his eyes. Filled with hatred. "Dont... Ever mention him to me! " he yelled as he roughly took his fist outta me. I began to slip and lose consciousness as i fell off the branch.  He gave a cold shoulder as he leaped away. The last thing i remember is a snake passing ny vision and black hair complimented by a wicked sadistic smile.