Chapter 7: Kidnapped!

(Really short chapter... Yea just wanted to warn ya. :3 )

I shot my eyes open as I sat up quickly as I grabbed my fan and opened it. "Woah easy." A soft voice said. I look around the room seeing holle was just as scared as I was in the other bed. I raised my fan up. "If you do a troublesome wind style jitsu your bound to kill everyone in here. Even yourself." I heard a deep raspy voice. Zabuza. And haku! "See zabuza I think you hit them too hard." Haku said. I closed my fan as I stood up strapping it to my back.
Holle on the other hand was struggling to see things. So haku hit a pressure point on the back of her neck and now holle was happy she could see again. I sighed as she hugged haku and cheered. "Let go of me please." Haku said as she pouted but did as he said.
~~~
Holle has agreed to join their little team but now its up to me... I gotta keep her safe. Can't have my best bitch dying on me.
"I'll join." I said as holle cheered hugging me to death. Literally! "Holle!!!" I yelled as my hands gleamed with a warm light as I tap my forhead with it and every bone she crushed healed and reconnected. "Oh crap I'm sorry!" She said letting go. I breath in and out. Tasting the oh so sweet air after seeing my great great grandmother. She said hi by the way. Anyway.
"Those are some interesting healing abilities." Zabuza said amused. As if he was gonna use me like a tool. I'm not haku. "He isn't the only one!" Holle yelled as she stick Xic into her stomach and dragged it out. "OMG HOLLE WHAT THE FUCK!!!!" I yelled as her body limped on the ground and she was practically dead. Its like she was paper and somebody easily cut through her side. She laid in a huge puddle of blood. Then she looks dead for a few seconds then breathed in. I look at her wound seeing no marks there. Not a scar. She's perfectly OK! Zabuza was freaked out. You can tell even under that mask. She got up scolding at herself for ruining her shirt. "Why wasn't I thinking! I liked this outfit dammit!" She said.
I facepalmed at this as she shrugged. "Guess I gotta change."