Chapter 14: Light And Dark.

I sat up as I looked around. I see holle shoot up to see the Konoha ninja is at each other head. Looking like they was about to kill each other. I slowly stood up to see Shikamaru had my fan strapped to HIS back. I don't see how tf he can pick it up but ook. I thought I was the only one who could pick it up. "Can I have that back??" I said softly. "Your... Alive!!!!" He yelled as tears slowly dwelled up in his eyes. Very slowly. "Yea of course. Why wouldn't I be. I can't die." I said as I grabbed my fan and my strap as I put on the strap and put my fan through it. Strapping it on my back. Holle stood up also as she explained why gaara did it. Just to see if what we claimed was real. It was. But its very irritating having to die and come back because it gives you a beasty headache. My hand ignited with a warm bright light as I put my hand on my forehead and my headache was gone. I sighed in relief as I stretched. Bone cramp up when you dead. They get all stiff and shit. "Ugh!" I breathed out as I stopped stretching. "You think this is a everyday thing don't you? You know we worry!" Into yelled. "Sorry." I said holding my hands up in defense. "Its OK. But try not to die anymore." She demanded. "Alright." I said.

"Shikamaru. Can you please take me home?" I asked him softly. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I feel.. Very lightheaded." I said softly as I looked at him with hazed eyes. I was getting hot. And no I'm not in heat. This is something else. I fell into his figure as he felt my forehead. "Dang! Yugi your burning up!!" He yells as the Konoha ninja look at me as gaara runs away with holle. I'm to dizzy to realize and chase after them. "Shikamaru~" my words became faint as everything went black.
~~~
I floated in what it looks like a deep shallow ocean. I look around as my hair floated around me and I start to noticed that the water began getting black. Like... Black blood. I tried to swim up but the water was beginning to become thick. Too thick. I'm working a sweat trying to swim. But I managed to get out. I was huffing as I climbed out the black water. Then I look at the sky as it began to get dark. "Your nothing but a mistake. You aren't wanted." A voice said in my head.
"Who are you! Why do you always pop up when it gets dark! Just go AWAY!" I yelled at the voice and I seen the thick black water began to form a figure. It showed someone who had jet black hair and black eyes. They had red. Their skin was pale as snow. They hair stopped at their ankles as it slowly blew into the wind as they slowly stare up at me. The sky was getting darker. But to the right of the me sky got clearer and the water cleared up. Clean shallow water and clear blue skies. Then that clear water started to form a figure. When they fully formed I looked at them. They had ankle length white hair and golden yellow eyes. They was a girl.
"So I guess your my light side." I said to her.
"And your my dark?" I said as the darkness smiled evily at me. It was a boy of course. "Of course. You little mistake. You should just let me take over from here." He said as he held his hand out. He walked closer. And closer. "Watch out Tensugo!" My light side said as she grabbed me into her warmth and put me on the light side. Tensugo couldn't come over here. His hand crossed the border as it is shot back. He grit his teeth angrily. "UUGH!!! AYUYA ALWAYS INTERFERRING. ILL KILL YOU ONE DAY! I DONT CARE WHAT DAD SAID!" Tensugo yells at ayuya. She kept a stern look on her face. "You will not kill this boy. I won't let you. He is the worlds treasure. If he die. The world does." Ayuya said. "No if he die. We go back to reality and be reincarnated into another vessel." Tensugo said. "I'm not a tool! I have feelings too!! I'm a human being god dammit!" I yelled as I yanked myself away from ayuya. And I was placed right in between the borderline. "What's this?" I asked confused as to why I can't go on either side. "You haven't chose which one you will be. So its unclear as to which side your on." Ayuya said. Tensugo glared at her and she kept a stern look on her face. "Tensugo I'm not fazed by your madness. Your fear. Nor your darkness. Love and light will always beat darkness." Ayuya said. "Hmph. We will see soon. Seeya Yugi." Tensugo laughed evily as he turned back into the dark goo. I turned to ayuya. "Your going to?" I asked. "Yes. I have to. Be safe Yugi. Love you." She said as she kissed my forehead and then she sank back into the water that had a golden shade to it. Then I was brought back to harsh reality.
~~~
I fluttered my eyes open. Why does everything feel so... High. I look to my sides to see astonished doctors and a shocked Shikamaru. "What?" I asked. I looked down then-...

(Ooh cliffhanger. Gotta hate those . Anyway. I see a spark igniting. I think further into the story I'll... Its a surprise. Anyway do you guys know what's finna happen next chappy. Comment and give it a guess.
Bye love you!!!

And may the light be in your favor!

Goodbye!!)