Chapter 6: Zabuza!

(I changed my outfit guys. How ya like it :3 )
I was the light that shined down on the team. Literally. I turned into light just to watch over them. "Its gotten brighter." Holle said. Then lectured naruto for wasting kunai. Then as she was gonna say something else she yelled duck.
That's when I come in. The brighter light that was above them started colliding into a human. Being me. I automatically got out my fan as I blocked the sword with it. His cleaver came spinning at me as it clangs against my fan therefore knocking me off my feet as I fly back. I landed some feet away and the impact of the collision forced my fan out my hands.
The cleaver got stuck in a tree as zabuza jumped on it. Then Holle points out he's backwards. We all look at her dumbfounded as she shrugs. "What. He is!!" She said as I got up. Dusting myself off as I grabbed my fan. Gritting my teeth I walked beside holle. "Wow. Good way to care for your bestfriend." I said looking at her. "Well... I knew you'll survive so yea. And I should've guessed it was you who healed me. You had me thinking I was special." She pouted. I clanged my fan on her head lightly. "Get serious." I laughed.
She took out her sword called Xic. Don't know who names their sword that but OKKK. Then zabuza says something to kakashi. "I get no recognition! Cmon now!!" She whined. He looked at her as I rest my fan on my shoulder. Looking a tad bit bored. "Is these your brats?" He asked. "The girl is. The boy isn't. But step back you two." Kakashi said to us. "No. I refuse." I said.
"Don't dare think I'm gonna sit this one out. I finally get to see your sharingan in action." Holle said. Kakashi sighed. "I knew you would say no." He said. "Your learning!" She said as she held up Xic. "Ready for our first real battle?" She asked. A loud screeching sound came from her sword. 'I was forged ready.' It screeched as holle disappeared and I disappeared 1 second after her. Holle materialized behind zabuza as I appeared infront of him as holle torso twisted as she kicked off the water clone head as I swang my right leg doing a round house kick as I kicked the water clone legs off, turning it into a puddle of water as I grabbed the clone's cleaver. I threw it into the air, catching it I sighed. "This is heavy as shit!" I said anime crying while struggling to keep it stable so it doesn't knock me down. I strap my fan to my back as I used both hands on the blade. Easy! I turned to the water to see holle running in circles. To me I can see her but to others She is invisible because she's moving to fast. Then the real zabuza come out the water as holle stops by me. Her blue hair flowing in the wind. My short red hair is gently shifting in the wind. "Let's go with that combo! Kakashi I'm gonna release my seal!" Holle yelled at kakashi. He push everyone away as holle began counting down as she got in a fighting position slowly.
Me... I stayed there as the cleaver turned into water. I close my eyes and opened them as they gleamed a bright red instead of emerald green. I started slowly walking towards zabuza as holle counted down. "3!" She yelled.
"2!"
"1!"
"0!" She yelled as darkness radiated off of my body and went around the whole area making it look like it was in the middle of night with no moon. That's how dark it was. holle released her chakra block as winds whipped and whirled as trees blew violently in the wind getting knocked down. My chakra started stirring itself as I release massive loads of it. I look at holle as she grinned. "Let's go!" She yelled as she disappeared as I appeared in front of zabuza with a kunai. Holle appeared behind him as she swung Xic and I swung my kunai. Right when my kunai met zabuza chest and holle's met his back he disappeared but I seen a few drops of blood. At least we didn't miss or hit a clone.
Holle jumps forward right pass me dodging zabuza head cleaver. I of course jump back with her as she skid on the water sideways and I skid on it going backwards. I quickly got my fan out as me and holle focused chakra at our feet as we dashed at zabuza.
Holle and zabuza clashed as I appeared high in the pitch black sky. I opened my fan all the way.
"Nice blade you have there." Zabuza said to holle.
Then zabuza jumped back and tried charging again but this time holle stopped as her eyes started fluttering close. Something was wrong. In my point of view something hit her in the back of her head hard and picked her up. "HOLLE!!" I yelled as I turned my body to the enemy as I waved my fan creating a huge wind wall as it rushes towards the enemy. But then they disappeared and then something hit me on the back of my neck as my body went lifeless. My eyelids started to get heavy as I slowly fell and the darkness began to cease back to my body. What is happening. What the hell got me? My fan was slowly drifting away from me in mid-air. I didn't even know I let it go. I'm paralyzed. The last words I heard was "watch them!" Then my eyes closed as I fell into a deep sleep.