Chapter 4

You open the window and try to crawl out. You were struggling trying to fit through the small window. You hear Liam knocking at the door. "why are you taking so fucking long?" he says. Then you realize that there was no lock on the door. You hear the handle turning and start to panic. You look back and see Liam staring at you trying to fit through the tiny window. He laughs and walks over to you. You give yourself one last heave, pushing yourself through the window. Liam looks out, yelling "GET THE FUCK BACK IN HERE" but you don't listen and you take off running. It was nearly dark and you had no idea where you were going. Your parents were probably worried sick.

You start running and you hear footsteps running behind you awhile later. You didn't want to look, so you keep running. You were getting tired, and you still heard the footsteps behind you.

"LEAVE ME ALONE" you yell. "just come back... please" once you heard the voice, you knew it was Liam. You keep running and finally give up and just stop. Liam comes crashing into you.

"why are you following me?!" you ask. "because.." he looks at you with concern, "because I care about you and don't want you to get hurt." You stare at him in shock. You would have never imagined Liam, the schools badboy, to say such a thing. He grabs your face and kisses you. You pull away. "will you stop kissing me?! We're not even dating!" you say. "why should that matter? C'mon lets go. I'll drive you home." You both walk back to his house which seemed like miles away.

When you get there, you go to his car and he drives you home. "I think I kinda have.. feelings for this guy" you think to yourself.