Chapter 14

*text from Liam*

Liam: babe can we please talk

You: theres nothing to talk about.

Liam: please?

You: no. just leave me alone. we're through.

Liam had been constantantly texting you since you dumped him. He was trying to tempt you back into the relationship, but you for sure weren't going back to him, ever.

You had been laying around the house for the past few days, so you figured that you would go out and do something.

You decided to text Kate, even though she probably still hated you.

You: hey

Kate: hi

You: whats up?

Kate: nothing.

You: oh, cool. listen, do you wanna hang out today?

Kate: i already have plans

You: please dont tell me that you're still mad

Kate: no

You: well when can we hang out then?

Kate: sorry, i gotta go.

Yep, she was still mad.

But you didn't let that stop you from going out today. You would just go out by yourself somewhere.

Then you realized that you didn't even have a car to drive.

"guess I can walk" you thought to yourself. You went upstairs and changed into a pair of jeans shorts from Aeropostale, and your grey hoodie that said "just do it", then slipped on your black vans and threw your hair up into a messy bun.

You grabbed your purse and phone, then walked downstairs and out the door, locking it behind you.

Even though it was summer, it wasn't very hot today. There was a cool breeze, making you wrap your arms around yourself for warmth. It never got very hot around here during summer.

*20 minutes later*

Once you'd been walking for 20 minutes or so, you arrived in town. You were hoping you wouldn't see Liam out anywhere today. But you highly doubted you would, he never goes to town.

You decided to go to Taco Bell, since it was already a bit past lunch time. You walked in and ordered 2 tacos and a pink lemonade limeade sparkler.

Once you got your order, you went over to a seat in the corner and started to eat. You were just about to take your first bite when a group of guys came in, being rather loud and noisy.

"why are these guys even at a place like this?" you thought to yourself

You looked at all of them and took in their appearances. They all had tattoos covering their arms, except for one of them. Once you realized who it was, you slid down in your seat, hoping he wouldn't notice you.

"please don't see me, please don't see me."

Once they ordered, they turned around and took a seat a couple tables away from you. The guy you had recognized caught your eye, and he came walking towards you. It was Liam.

CRAP.

You quickly put your 2 tacos back in the bag, grabbed your drink, and left faster than he could walk over to the table.

"wait!" Liam yelled.

You ran to Walmart, which was right beside Taco Bell, and headed straight towards the bathroom. You could still feel his presence behind, chasing after you.

"can we please just talk Brooke!" he says once you get to the bathroom

"I already told you, theres nothing to talk about!"

"if you'll just listen to what I have to say.." he trailed off.

You decided to lie to him.

"Liam, just get away. I..I already have another boyfriend anyways.." it really hurt saying that.

"oh.. who?" he asked with hurt in his voice.

you hesitated, "...um, Jacob.." 

"THAT BASTARD WHO YOU HATE?!" his voice suddenly changed from hurt, to angry.

"yeah, so just leave me alone,"

"I don't believe you." he says sternly.

"well, its true."

"prove it. Go to McDonalds with him tonight."

"but Liam I-"

he cuts you off, "I'll be waiting,"

You hear his footsteps walk away, and you slide down the wall. What were you going to do? You hated Jacob. Especially after what he had put you through.

You grabbed your tacos out of the bag and started eating them on the bathroom floor.

"I'm such a loser," you think to yourself.

You think about what you were going to do. Should you walk to Jacob's house and tell him? Should you just text him about it? Or should you just tell Liam the truth? 

You decided to text Jacob.

You: i need help

A/N: hahaha, cliff hanger! 

I wonder what's gonna happen nowww......

But anways, thank you guys for all the reads I'm getting! I appreciate it so much :)

Remember to vote and comment on this chapter!

And sorry this was such a short chapter /: 

I LOVE YOUUUU

~Courtney