Two

"Yes, I believe that is what I said." I mutter to the man, clearly annoyed.

"State your business here Miss... Hela."

Sighing I turn away from him, not wanting to discuss my plans with this mortal. "I am afraid that is confidential. Sorry to disappoint."

When I look back to him, I see he isn't even looking to me, but instead at some device on his wrist, he seemed to be speaking to it. "Yes, the disturbance is definitely an Asgardian." He sighs before continuing. "I'm afraid it's the child of Loki... On it, Director Fury."

He darts his eyes to me once again, "Well, if you wouldn't like to discuss it now, maybe you would back with the rest of the team?" Is he referring to the Avengers? They're the ones who stopped my father. I must avoid them at all costs...

"Nay, mortal. I wouldn't actually. So if you will excuse me..." I begin striding towards an alley where I can disguise myself as to not draw any unwanted attention, when the mortal grabs my wrist.

"Can't let that happen Miss Hela. I hate to break it to you, but you're going to have to come back with me." I yank my wrist back.

"I don't think so." I smirk mischievously and start walking yet again.

"Now, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way." He says to me.

"I don't go down without a fight." I reply casually fiddling with my scepter.

The man's eyes widen slightly in fear. "Is that...?"

"Yes, my father's scepter." I chuckle a bit seeing the fear in his bright blue eyes.

Suddenly, something knocks me to the ground and I fall face first into the asphalt pavement. Groaning, I sit up trying to regain composure. When I look up, my heart beats faster. Man of Iron. Now I've got two Avengers on my tail. Magnificent.

"Loki's kid huh?" He says looking me over.

The other man (who I assumed to be Captain America) nods. "Fury wants her at headquarters. Thinks she's a threat."

Stark waves a hand. "Fury sees everything as a threat. But I guess we'll take her."

I stand back up and glare at them. "I'm not going anywhere with you."

He laughs loudly. "Maybe not me, but how about us." He gestures to the rest of the Avengers who must have arrived as we were talking. 

I quickly back away my best dagger raised, before all hel breaks loose and I black out.